The Blade 120 S2 Fixed Pitch Trainer RTF Electric Micro Helicopter makes it easy to learn to fly! Featuring the proven durability of the 120 S platform with updated flight characteristics and integrated telemetry, the 120 S2 is a great way to graduate from coaxial helis and multirotor drones to a single-rotor machine. Easily one of the best fixed pitch heli models on the market, it's perfect for beginner RC pilots and will attract seasoned pilots looking for a fun and easy flying model with high durability and integrated telemetry.
Fixed-pitch, flybarless rotor mechanical simplicity lets you enjoy extra speed and agility with a design that has a high-level of durability and efficiency. Exclusive SAFE® technology helps keep you in control by delivering the stability you need to develop confidence quickly. Prevent a crash the second you feel disoriented—just press the Panic Recovery button and SAFE technology locks the 120 S2 into a familiar level attitude. So whether you aim to advance your skills, or want a fun fly-around heli, the Blade 120 S2 can help you be the master of single-rotor flight.
- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE® technology allows for an easy and leisurely heli experience
- Panic recovery mode can prevent a crash
- Integrated voltage telemetry to your compatible Spektrum Transmitter
- Flybarless rotor mechanical simplicity
- Durable construction
- High-speed main and coreless tail rotor motors
- Sub-micro linear long-throw cyclic servos
- E-flite® 500mAh 1S 3.7V 25C Li-Po flight battery and charger
- Multi-function transmitter with Spektrum™ DSMX® technology
- (1) Fully Assembled 120 S2 Helicopter
- (1) Multi-function Transmitter with Spektrum™ DSMX Technology
- (1) USB LiPo Battery Charger
- (1) E-flite 500mAh 1S 3.7V 25C Li-Po Flight Battery
- (4) AA Transmitter Batteries
- (1) Tools and Extras
- (1) Product Manual
This product was added to our catalog on June 19, 2020
This could / should be a much stronger model since it's designed for newbs like me. But it is what it is. It's going to take a minute for me to get the hang of the controls and I look forward to learning.