This is the Bittydesign "Striker-SR" 200mm EFRA Spec 1/10 Touring Car Body. Developed with top Italian driver Giorgio de Felicic and top international driver Francesco Tironi, the Striker-SR delivers superior steering response and exceptional downforce in high speed turns for any 200mm touring car. The high downforce rear wing is easily adjusted to suit a variety of track conditions, while the included window masks, decal sheet and rear wing hardware allow you to finish off the body with a pro-level look. The body is molded from high quality, 0.75mm thick polycarbonate and is EFRA homologated (2045A).
- Superior steering response and exceptional downforce
- Adjustable high downforce wing
- Developed with Giorgio de Felicic and Francesco Tironi
- Fits all 200mm touring cars
- .75mm thick crystal clear polycarbonate
- Window Masks and Decals Included
- Protective Film
- EFRA Approved
NOTE: Body is shown painted for advertising purposes only. All Bodies are sold clear and untrimmed.
This product was added to our catalog on June 20, 2013