The Bittydesign Seven65 1/8 On-Road GT Body pays homage to high performance British GT3 supercars. This highly refined 1/8 GT body was developed over several months, with every detail optimized in order to create the ultimate, low CG, aerodynamic and realistic body shell that racers have been begging for. The search for perfection has been obsessive in order to offer a product that respects Bittydesign's standards of quality. The Seven65 body is a game changer.
The Seven65 offers more than stunning looks - the lowered front nose generates excellent steering while the lowered cab and the amazing shape of the sides stabilize the air flows that conveyed into the large rear wing that make the model easy to drive, the body is well balanced and faster lap times are guaranteed.
EFRA and IFMAR homologated, the Seven65 body shell meets the specifications required to participate in any 1/8 GT race in the world, nitro or electric.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Produced in Light Weight version, thickness of material 1mm
- Fit all the chassis on the market with 321-325mm wheelbase
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a decal sheet pre-cut and windows mask
- EFRA and IFMAR homologated