Badger Air-brush Co. OMNI 3000 Airbrush w/ Hose
Badger Air-brush Co.
The Omniª series was designed for tight detail to broad spraying using a "One Tip-One Needle" combination. When trying for that one last detail, just the right blend or a great smooth finish -Omniª detail guns are ideal. Omniª airbrushes work equally well at low or high pressures for varying applications. Besides performing well with finely ground colors, Omniª airbrushes can handle heavier automotive paint with no need to change tips/needles. Designed with state-of-the-art engineering, Omniª airbrushes are manufactured to the tightest possible tolerances. Omniª airbrushes feature heavy nickel chrome plating, superior balance, solvent resistant o-rings and numerous other performance enhancements. Omniª airbrushes are known worldwide as the performance and price preference to other similarly designed airbrushes.
- Counter balanced cut-away handle
- Stainless steel needle
- Self-centering, self-sealing fluid tip
- Solvent resistant "O" rings
- Heavy nickel chrome plating
- Attached needle tube- rocker lever assembly
- Adaptable for use with all major brand airbrush jars and color cups
- One year limited warranty on all components
This product was added to our catalog on January 5, 2018.