Badger Air-brush Co. 350 Airbrush Set with 3 Heads (F, M, H)
The 350® is an external mix airbrush. Air and paint mix outside the airbrush, creating a larger, coarser "dot" pattern and providing a heavier spray volume. The 350® is superb for base coating, stenciling, stipling, touch up projects, etc. An excellent choice for beginning students, hobbyists, ceramists, and automotive painters. This model sprays high viscosity materials such as ceramic glazes and stains, and hobby enamels with ease. It is also effectively used with properly reduced acrylics, inks, dyes, watercolors, acrylic lacquers, enamels, Air-Opaque™, Air-Tex®, Spectra-Tex® and MODELflex® airbrush colors.
- Color cup and one-piece jar adaptor taper-fit for quick color changes
- Sprays higher viscosity materials
- Excellent for more volumous spray projects
- Solvent and chemical resistant
- Nozzles/needles made of precision manufactured metals
This product was added to our catalog on March 27, 2009.