The 0-4-2's larger fuel bunker and trailing truck allowed it to travel longer distances than its "little brother," the Porter 0-4-0. They were put to work on plantation, logging and construction roads. This popular narrow gauge locomotive features an NMRA-compliant decoder.
- DCC-equipped for speed, direction and lighting
- Dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder
- Precision can motor
- Operating LED headlight
- Die-cast boiler and frame
- Completely hidden drive train
- Choice of three stacks included
- Separate metal detail parts, including bell, whistle and handrail
- Separate Porter Company builder's plate
- Detailed cab interior
- Die-cast finescale drivers
- Metal valve guides
- Main axles with ball bearings
- E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers
This product was added to our catalog on February 20, 2014.