Bachmann On30 14-Ton Stearns-Heisler w/DCC, Midwest Quarry
The Stearns-Heisler continues Bachmann's collection of geared steam locomotives along with its On30 Shay and Climax. This 14-ton two-truck engine was an early Heisler, manufactured from the late 1890s. Bachmann has delivered a DCC-equipped model with all the fine detailing you expect in our Spectrum® line, along with 16-bit Tsunami® plug-and-play sound capability.
- DCC-equipped for speed, direction and lighting control
- Die-cast construction
- All-wheel drive
- Heavy-duty universals and driveshafts
- Prototypically powered trucks and gearboxes
- Constant soft white LED lighting
- Blackened brass handrails and piping
- E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers
This product was added to our catalog on February 20, 2014.