Treating passengers to breathtaking views of the Alaskan wilderness in special vista-dome cars is the McKinley Explorer. Operating today from Anchorage to Fairbanks, and running past Denali National Park, this train's lucky riders might thrill to the sight of bear, moose, sheep, and bald eagles.
- EMD GP40 diesel locomotive with operating headlight
- Three full-dome passenger cars (Kenai, Knik, and Deshka, all named after Alaskan rivers)
- 34" x 24" oval of snap-fit nickel silver E-Z track
- Power pack and speed controller
- Illustrated instruction manual
This product is expected to arrive on Thursday, March 7 2019