A whistle echoes through the walls of a deep valley as you hear the unmistakable chuffing of a classic steam locomotive approaching. The Echo Valley Express is steaming ahead with carloads of coal to fuel America's hungry furnaces. It features a DCC sound-equipped Baldwin 2-6-0 with a steam sound package that includes authentic prototypical chuff, short and long whistles, bell, air compressor, and blower-all in polyphonic 16-bit sound that you can control with E-Z Command digital control system.
- 2-6-0 steam locomotive with tender and operating headlight
- Quad hopper
- Off-center caboose
- E-Z Command Control Center with wall pack and speed controller
- Body-mounted E-Z Mate couplers
- 56" x 38" oval of snap-fit nickel silver E-Z Track
- DVD-format E-Z Command instructional video
- Illustrated instruction manual
This product was added to our catalog on February 13, 2013.