The Axon X10 3/8x1/4" Ball Bearings are developed with the optimum ball size for ball bearings, with incredible tolerances that create an incredibly high precision bearing. But, the thing that makes Axon bearings unique is the proprietary coating used on the bearing races that reduces resistance under load and increases durability. The bearings are lubricated with high heat resistant CORE bearing oil to deliver incredible performance.
- Precision manufacturing, produced with ultra tight tolerances
- Proprietary coating on races for reduced resistance and increased durability
- Lubricated with CORE bearing oil
- Metal shields reduce resistance
- Package includes two bearings
This product was added to our catalog on April 12, 2018