The Axial SCX10 III Standard Straight Axle Conversion Kit includes everything you need to convert the Portal Axle SCX10 III to Standard Axle. The SCX10 III Standard Axle Conversion Kit is designed for a 12.3" (313mm) wheelbase but supports all wheelbases, including 12" (305mm), 11.4" (290mm) and 13.9" (353mm) when optional rear links are used.
All of the parts required for the SCX10 III standard axle conversion are included — front axle, rear axle, links, and shocks. To make installation easy, the axles, links, and shocks come factory-assembled and ready to bolt in. Axial also includes oil for the shocks.
The kit's scale-looking AR45 standard solid axles feature ball bearings and metal gears for long-lasting durability. AR45 universal joint axles provide up to 45 degrees of steering along with smoother action for an efficient, high performing drivetrain. Hypoid differential gears are used, along with a 6-bolt locker in both the front and rear axles for strength and durability.
Included tunable, large bore aluminum shocks provide excellent dampening over dirt, gravel, rock, and other demanding off-road surfaces. A bleed screw helps to bleed air from the shocks during assembly for consistent performance. Plus, all links are metal, and all pivot points are on stainless steel balls that provide long term, dependable performance.
- Includes everything needed to convert the Axial® SCX10™ III to standard axles, assembled for easy installation
- Scale-looking AR45 standard solid axles come complete with ball bearings and metal gears for durability
- AR45 universal joint axles provide up to 45 degrees of steering plus smoother action for a higher performing efficient drivetrain
- Hypoid differential gears and a 6-bolt locker in both front and rear axles increase strength and durability
- Large bore aluminum shocks are tunable to achieve the best dampening rate
- All links are metal and all pivot points are on stainless steel balls for long-lasting performance
- Includes transmission gears (20T/34T) for use with the standard axle gear ratio
- Kit is designed for a 12.3" (313mm) wheelbase but supports all wheelbases, including 12" (305mm), 11.4" (290mm) and 13.9" (353mm). Adjustments to rear links may be required.
Application: Converts the Axial SCX10 III to standard axles
Ball Bearings: Yes
Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
Front or Rear: Front and Rear
Gear Type: Metal
Shock Type: Tunable, large bore, fluid filled, aluminum body with air bleed screw
Stock Vehicle Parts: No
- Box contains all parts needed to convert the Portal Axle SCX10™ III to Standard Axle
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete:
- Axial® SCX10™ III Kit or RTR
- Tools (see manual)
This product was added to our catalog on January 18, 2021
Thursday, Mar 25 2021 (3 months ago)
Axial SCX10 III Standard Straight Axle Conversion Kit
Got these for a custom build with a VS410 chassis rather than as a conversation for scx10.3. the axles feel solid, plastics ate holding up well. Only slight problem with the shocks, they tend to leak a little nothing major.