Axial SCX10 II "2000 Jeep Cherokee" RTR 4WD Rock Crawler Combo (includes TWO 3S LiPo Batteries FREE!)
ONLY 1 LEFT!!!
Two 3S Trail Pack Batteries - Included FREE!
For a limited time, this Axial combo bundles the legendary SCX10 II "2000 Jeep Cherokee" RTR Crawler with TWO of EcoPowers' famous "Trail" 3S LiPo Battery Packs. Each trail packs retails for $31.99, adding up to over $63 of savings, right out of the box. For a limited time; while supplies last!
- (1) AXI90047: SCX10 II "2000 Jeep Cherokee" RTR
- (2) ECP-5109: EcoPower "Trail" 3S LiPo 45C Battery Pack w/T-Style Connector (11.1V/2200mAh)
The next generation of RTR SCX10 is here!
The SCX10 has been the vehicle of choice for scale trail fun! For the past 8 years the SCX10 has been the staple vehicle platform for scale trail enthusiasts around the world. Axial was one of the first companies to embrace R/C rock crawling and the first to mass produce a scale trail truck. Axial has been watching trends, tirelessly testing, and experimenting to create the next evolution of the SCX10. The SCX10 II is the culmination of many years of development, furthering aesthetic realism while maximizing trail performance. The next generation of SCX10 is here!
- TACTIC TTX300 3-CHANNEL SLT RADIO: Sport-level racers and bashers will appreciate the Tactic TTX300's many popular features, along with its amazing adjustability. It features a programmable 3rd channel making for incredible versatility; it can operate functions such as two-speed shifting, winches and lights, making it ideal for a vast array of opportunities. Need more reasons? There's SLT (Secure Link Technology), which creates an unbreakable link between the receiver and your transmitter with push-button ease.
- TACTIC 3-CHANNEL 2.4GHz RECEIVER: The Tactic TR325 2.4GHz receiver uses no crystals and features an internal antenna, so you'll experience worry free driving without frequency conflicts or antenna damage. This lightweight, compact, and bind button equipped receiver with LED indicator makes setup easy!
- 35T BRUSHED MOTOR, WATER RESISTANT: Providing an even balance of speed and crawling, the 35-turn brushed motor features a worry-free design with an integrated cooling fan allowing for extended periods of use. Easy operation: no tuning, no fuel, and no loud exhaust noise. Just plug 'n' go!
- AE-5 ESC, WATERPROOF: The Axial AE-5 ESC is 3S LiPo capable yet easily switched “in the field” between LiPO and NiMh battery types with a simple jumper – no more complex procedures.
- Male Star Plug lead - compatible with the most common polarized plug.
- Jumper 1 provides a simple plug and play choice between LiPo or NiMh.
- Jumper 2 switches Drag Brake settings.
- Waterproof design with Star Plug / laser etched heat sink.
- METAL GEAR TACTIC SERVO, 151 oz-in, WATER RESISTANT: The included Tactic TSX45 metal gear servo is rated at 151 oz-in of torque for massive turning power and dual ball bearings provide smooth and precise movement for the metal gear train.
- AR44 HI-PINION AXLES:
- High pinion gears for added ground clearance & better driveshaft angles
- The high pinion design allows increased gear surface contact for increased durability
- Larger load bearings used around the gear set to reduce flex and create a stronger drivetrain
- Single piece axle housing for added strength
- 1-piece all-metal locker front and rear
- Small pumpkin for increased clearance and a more realistic, scale look
- Bolt on link mounts
- Knuckle carriers and straight axle adapters have a better mounting system with 10-degree increment adjustments
- Optimized gear ratio – 3.75 compared to 2.92 previously. This reduces torque twist which is typically seen with other small pumpkin axle designs
- KINGPIN ANGLE
- 8 degree kingpin angle
- Improved scrub radius over the AX10 axle
- AR44 UNIVERSAL AXLE SET
- Up to 45 degrees of steering
- Smooth action for an efficient drivetrain
- Compact yet durable design
- Hardened steel construction
- AX10™ TRANSMISSION
- Three gear layout
- Metal motor plate
- 32P gearing
- Heavy duty slipper
- Sealed gear cover
- ALL STEEL SUSPENSION LINKS: Strong steel links for both suspension and steering. Large M4 rod ends for durability.
- CHASSIS MOUNTED SERVO (CMS)
- Scale looks with proper suspension geometry
- Anodized aluminum links included w/ M4 rod ends
- Adjustable servo mounting system allows for a wide range of servos to be used
- Properly designed suspension for nearly zero bump steer
- WB8 HD WILDBOAR™ DRIVESHAFTS
- 3-piece driveshaft with strengthened slider-floater tube
- Increased surface at the connection between the ball joints and output shaft tubes
- 2x11mm cross pin adds 25% more surface area providing more strength for the ball joint
- Captured cross pin design eliminates older set screw design for more durability/easy maintenance
- Adjustable length driveline parts included in box
- 1.9 BFGOODRICH ALL-TERRAIN T/A® KO2 TIRES - S30
- Officially licensed by BFGoodrich
- 4.65” x 1.65” / 1.9 (118mm x 42.5mm)
- S30 compound
- 1.9 METHOD MESH WHEELS: In an industry that's all about the latest and greatest, while taking advantage of styling trends, sometimes the 'less is more' approach is quite refreshing and the mesh wheel offers just that. Clean, simple and METHOD STRONG! These officially licensed METHOD Mesh Wheels are replicated in true form for durability and a clean line look.
- ADJUSTABLE BATTERY TRAY:
- Adjustable tray that prevents the battery from coming loose or shifting while driving
- Posts are included to fine tune the fit based on the battery you choose
- Easy access for quicker battery changes
- Can accommodate batteries up to 32x44x147mm (3S 5,000 mAh)
- STEEL C-CHANNEL FRAME RAIL CHASSIS: The realistic high strength c-channel chassis frame is made of durable steel with cross bracing for reinforcement and is held together with all hex hardware. Realistic looking frame and cross braces improve chassis rigidity (torsional stiffness). Realistic shock hoops with multiple shock mounting positions allows you to adjust your suspension for maximum performance. The simplified design makes maintenance and assembly quick and easy. The contoured skid plate significantly reduces hang-ups on terrain. Compared to the previous design, additional holes have been added to the rear portion of the frame rails for making wheelbase adjustments.
- ADJUSTABLE WHEELBASE:
- Wheelbase adjustment is easily done in the rear end without affecting the steering geometry and maintaining zero bump steer.
- Adjustable wheelbase (11.4”/ 12.0” / 12.3”) with optional links sold separately
- 4 link rear
- 12.3” wheelbase
- JCR OFFROAD VANGUARD BUMPERS AND XJ ROCK SLIDERS
- Rear mount has been extended and stiffer plastics chosen to help limit the typical sag seen in plastic bumpers
- Lenses included for light locations on bumpers
- Rear tow hitch included for added scale appearance
- Rock sliders specifically sized to fit the Axial Jeep® Cherokee body and the design allows for adjustable widths
- 2000 JEEP® CHEROKEE BODY: Pre-painted body with molded scale detail parts (Grill with clear lenses, mirrors, door handles and liftgate trim panel).
- RECEIVER BOX, WATERPROOF: Three different silicone seals are included, one for the antenna, one for the servo wires (includes three slots for three channels), and one that acts as a gasket for the receiver box cover. No more stress when running in mud, water, or snow!
- WIRE ROUTING: Wire routing has been thoroughly thought through to help keep your chassis layout looking clean. In addition to including wire clips/guides, there has been a channel created that runs the length of the chassis so you can run additional wires hidden inside the c-channel frame.
- Optional mounting points and wire routing for a chassis mounted servo winch and 2 speed shift servo
- DUAL SLIPPER CLUTCH
- Slipper design uses a pad on each side of the spur gear for added surface contact area
- More precise tuning and holding power
- Strong 32P gear pitch for high torque applications
- ADJUSTABLE COILOVER SHOCKS
- All new shock towers with body mounts built in
- The body mounting system covers a larger range of positions and is a much more solid mount than previous
- No additional spacer needed when mounting shocks
Needed To Complete:
- 2S/3S Battery Pack w/T-Style Connector (two included in this limited combo)
- Compatible Battery Charger w/T-Style Connector
- "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
This product was added to our catalog on November 22, 2017.