Axial 72-103mm Aluminum Shock Set w/10mm Piston (2)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is a set of two optional Axial 72-103mm Aluminum Shocks, and are intended for use with the Axial SCX10.
- Threaded shock body for easy pre-load adjustment
- Aluminum shock body for less shock body flex
- Aluminum cap and adjustable preload spacer
- Machined delrin piston for silky smooth performance and less lateral movement
- 3.5mm titanium nitride coated (TiNi) shock shaft that reduces lateral movement
- Cartridge style bottom helps reduce lateral movement while providing a better seal for less leakage.
- Silicone diaphragm that provides a more consistent feel and a better seal to prevent leakage.
- Silicone bushing in the cap holds shock in place while allowing freedom of movement to prevent binding and prevents the shock cap from popping off.
- Full range of shocks springs available to fine tune the ride (AX30218 Spring 14x70mm 2.07 lbs/in - Super Soft (red) included as standard).
- Machined flats on shock shafts allow you to hang on to the shaft with pliers for maintenance without scarring the TiNi coating.
- Dual stage shock pistons included.
- Three different length rod ends included for adjustable ride height.
- Rubber bump stops for high speed applications, soften landings from those harsh jumps.
This product was added to our catalog on August 28, 2009.