The Axial SCX24 Deadbolt RTR 1/24 Scale Mini Crawler is the first Axial® off-roader in 1/24 scale. At less than 8" long, it's ideal for indoor fun, but performs so well, its equally suited to outdoor adventures as well. Even new drivers will be well-equipped to tackle tough climbs and rough trails. Like it's SCX10 big brother, the SCX24 uses plenty of steel components - from the C-channel frame rails to the front and rear axles and dogbones. Offering ready to run simplicity, scale looks, and confident handling on any trail, the SCX24 has the strength to keep pushing onward and upward.
The SCX24 chassis features a three-link front and four-link rear suspension for realistic handling. The combination of coil-over shocks and durable plastic suspension links delivers Axial-worthy crawling performance even at this small scale. Plus, worm gear axles provide high ground clearance with a low gear ratio that helps to reduce torque twist.
Powered by an included 180-size motor and LiPo battery, the SCX24 Deadbolt shows off competence and charisma on the trails. The shrunk down Deadbolt body provides the classic stance, bulging hood, realistic driver figure, and molded roll cage with realistic light bar that makes the 1/10 Deadbolt a performer - and the realism continues right down to the licensed KMC XD229 Machete Crawl wheels wrapped in Nitto Trail Grappler tires.
Adding even more to its beginner appeal, the SCX24 Deadbolt comes 100% complete and ready to run. Everything required for action is in the box: assembled and finished vehicle; Axial 2-channel 2.4GHz radio system with servo and ESC/receiver unit; Dynamite® 88T brushed electric motor and 350mAh 2S 7.4V LiPo battery; USB LiPo charger; and even four AA cells for the transmitter!
- Includes radio system, ESC and transmitter batteries
- Includes motor and on-board LiPo battery
- Realistic narrow-stance rock crawler body in olive green or red
- Molded roll cage with realistic light bar
- Realistic driver figure and many other scale details
- Officially licensed KMC XD229 Machete Crawl wheels
- Officially licensed Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires (S30 compound, large block tread)
- Full-time 4WD
- Splined and sleeved front and rear drive shafts allow for maximum suspension travel while keeping the power to the wheels
- Steel front and rear axles, front stub axles and dogbones provide strength and durability
- Rugged steel C-channel frame rails with bracing keep everything rigid and aligned
- Front and rear axles consist of a two-piece, molded plastic solid axle design
- 3-Link front and 4-link rear suspension supply optimal handling
- Coil-over shocks with simulated reservoir and durable plastic suspension links deliver proven Axial crawling performance
- Front and rear differentials each house a worm gear setup to power the axles and create higher ground clearance. Worm gear drive also provides a low gear ratio to reduce torque twist
- Two LEDs in the front bumper for night driving
- (1) SCX24™ Deadbolt™ 1/24 Scale 4WD Truck
- (1) Axial AE-6 ESC/receiver combo (installed)
- (1) Dynamite® 88T brushed electric motor (installed)
- (1) Axial AS-1 steering servo (installed)
- (1) Axial® AX-4 2.4GHz 2-channel radio
- (4) AA transmitter batteries
- (1) 350mAh 2S 7.4V LiPo battery
- (1) USB LiPo charger
- (1) Product Manual
- Nothing! Everything you need to begin having fun with your 1/24 scale Deadbolt is included!
This product is expected to arrive on Friday, September 27 2019