This is a pack of four optional Avid RC TLR 8ight Buggy Shock Pins. This screw set offers 2 left and 2 right hand threaded screws with a 1/4" socket head so you only need to grab one wrench when removing your shocks. Also included is the center-drilled hole for easy docking of your calipers while measuring your shock lengths.
- Machined from billet 6Al-4V Titanium, 5-40x20mm
- 2 Left-hand, 2 Right-hand threaded screws per set. Left-hand thread screws are laser marked.
- Center-drilled to locate calipers for precise shock length and droop measurements.
- Use the same 1/4" hex driver for shock tops and bottom mounts.
- Lose weight and add "bling" over the kit steel screws (2.8g for a set of 4 ).
- Fits TLR 8ight Buggies (all versions; does not fit truggies).
- Each package includes 4 lower shock mount screws (2 LH, 2 RH) and 1 AVID mini decal sheet.
- Two of these screws are Left Hand Threaded, so screw them in counterclockwise.
- It is recommended to not use a left hand threaded screw in an arm that you already threaded with a right hand threaded screw. The threads will not have much material to grab on.
This product was added to our catalog on May 30, 2014