This is an optional Avid RC RC8B3.2 Carbon Front Shock Tower, intended for use with the Team Associated RC8 B3.2 and B3.2e kits. This 5mm Carbon Shock Tower is made from 100% carbon fiber, glossy finish, 2.5d cutouts for a nice look, and lightly chamfered on the front side to help avoid splitting or chipping on hard wrecks.
- 100% Carbon Fiber, 5mm thick
- 2.5d cutouts
- Chamfered front edge to help avoid splitting and chipping on hard wrecks.
- Holes are in the same location as kit towers.
- Shock tower set removes 33% of the weight from up high
- Fits: Team Associated RC8B3.2.
- When tightening your shock mount, do not use the tower as your wrench to hold the mount in place, this will cause the carbon to split.
This product was added to our catalog on October 29, 2020
Tuesday, May 9 2023 (7 months ago)
Avid RC RC8B3.2 Carbon Front Shock Tower
Looks amazing on the buggy but the first time you roll over it will split the layers of the carbon and start to chip off. Even if you epoxy the edge before install, it wont matter because it still happens. The only way it will stay good looking is if you're a pro that never flips over or your buggy is a shelf queen.