This is an optional Avid RC Aluminum Servo Saver Arm, and is intended for use with the Associated RC8.2 1/8 buggy. The Avid RC8.2 Aluminum Servo Saver Arm is designed to eliminate flex in the steering system as well as add a second element of safety to prevent your steering linkage from coming loose in a race. The design includes a jam nut feature with an M3 threaded arm, so the lower nut acts as a jam nut to stop the steering linkage from coming loose during a long race. Additionally, the Avid servo saver arm is slightly longer than standard to provide additional throw without causing clearance issues.
- Machined from billet aluminum then black anodized
- Direct replacement for kit supplied plastic part
- Rigid design won’t twist or deflect during hard cornering
- Jam nut design with M3 threaded arm. The lower nut acts as a jam nut to stop the steering linkage from coming loose in long mains
- Slightly longer than standard to give additional throw without clearance issues.
- Each package includes 1 black anodized aluminum servo saver arm and 1 Avid mini decal sheet.
7.0g (Stock RC8 Servo Arm: 3.3g)
This product was added to our catalog on October 23, 2012