Atlas Model Railroad HO-Gauge Code 83 Custom Line #6 Left-Hand Super Switch
Atlas Model Railroad
This is a Atlas Model Railroad HO-Gauge Code 83 Custom Line #6 Left-Hand Super Switch.
- Accurately scaled and spaced ties.
- Blackened metal frog allows powering by Atlas Snap-Relay.
- Frog Angle is true #6 - 9°, 30'.
- Frog and guardrail flangeways set to NMRA standards.
- New points eliminate rivets, providing better electrical contact and improved appearance.
- Four spikes per tie, staggered like U.S. prototype.
- Designed for under-table switch machines or manual ground throws.
- Concealed nail holes.
- Designed for use with common rail systems.
- Simulated brown wood ties
- Nickel silver rail
This product was added to our catalog on November 10, 2010.