Astro Flight "Astro 123 Blinky" Lithium Battery Balancer (A123)
- The balancer accepts 1 to 6 cell 123 battery packs.
- Verify that all cells are above 2.8 volts before charging
- Balance your pack while you are charging
- Balance your pack after you are finished charging
- Discharge individual cells that are over charged
- Peace of mind, knowing that your batteries are balanced
- The connector has 0.100 in. pin spacing with 0.025 square pins and fits Apogee and other brands. Pins should be in order of Voltage.
NOTE: You may need to purchase a Thunder Power adaptor if you battery uses a Thunder Power balance tap (AST549).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Ninety percent of the battery packs on the market are wired in sequence. If your battery pack is NOT SET UP WITH A STANDARD CONNECTOR WITH THE VOLTAGE ON THE PINS IN SEQUENCE (expl. 4v,8v,12v) you will be putting 8 volts across the adjacent pins instead of 4v and one of the lights (led) will burn out and depending on how long you leave it on as it gets really, really bright like high beams on a car (unplug asap). You could burn out the resistors and transistor so please observe the sequence of your connector. If you are uncertain of the sequence/voltage then you may check it first with a volt meter
This product was added to our catalog on October 25, 2010.