Arrma Senton 4x4 Mega RTR 1/10 Short Course Truck (Red/Black) w/TTX300 2.4GHz Radio System
The Arrma Senton 4x4 Mega Short Course Truck is fast and fully equipped. The 2S LiPo-compatible Senton 4x4 Mega RTR arrives ready-to-bash in all terrain. A MEGA 12T motor makes it easy to reach maximum speeds. Waterproof electronics make it ready-to-run in any type of weather. dBoots Fortress tires make it possible to conquer any surface. The included Tactic TTX300 transmitter delivers the ultimate in precise control. Precision aluminum, super-tough steel and composite materials, all combined in an easy-to-maintain vehicle design that is built for action, straight from the box. Your GRANITE 4x4 MEGA has full-scale Monster Truck looks and will launch you straight into the dirt-blasting, rock-crushing fun. Just add 4 AA batteries and get bashing.
- Tactic TTX300 3-channel transmitter
- MEGA 12T brushed 550 motor
- Electronics module with MEGA 35A ESC, ADS-5 steering servo and Tactic TR326 receiver
- Easy-access drivetrain
- Fixed length upper links
- Servo horn with built-in servo saver
- Power module with pinion indicators
- Internal metal diff gears
- 8.4V 7-cell 2400mAh NiMH battery
- ADC-N7 7-cell NiMH wall charger
- dBoots Fortress MT tires
- Multi-spoke wheels
- Oil-filled shocks
- Extended height dirt defenders
- Chassis height side rails
- Full set of ball bearings
- If powering the vehicle with a 2S LiPo battery, the jumper on the ESC MUST be set to LiPo mode. Face the side of the ESC with the Battery Mode Indication Sticker Place the jumper across the center and left pins when viewing this sticker.
- Some aftermarket batteries may require the removal of the Battery Mounting Block for proper fit. This can be accomplished by removing the 3x12mm screw that threads through the chassis and mounting block.
Length: 22" (558mm)
Width: 11.7" (298mm)
Height: 8.2" (208mm)
Weight: 6.3lbs (2.9kg)
Ground Clearance: 1.26" (32mm)
Max Battery Dimensions: 6.14 x 2.01 x 1.89" (156 x 51 x 48mm with battery mounting block removed)
This product was added to our catalog on November 21, 2017.