Arrma Safe-D5 Steel Mod 0.8 Pinion Gears feature a D shaped hole that locks onto the motor shaft and helps to prevent the loss of drive and brakes if the set screw backs out. These gears are machined from steel for durability and fit 5mm motor shafts.
- Strong and durable steel for long-lasting performance in extreme RC conditions
- Precision manufactured wide tooth profile for smooth operation
- 'D' shaped hole to match motor shaft profile so drive and brakes are not lost if the set-screw backs out
- Suits 5mm motor shaft diameter
- Precision manufactured threaded set-screw hole
- E-clip supplied for motor shaft pinion retention
- 0.8 Module Safe-D Pinion Gear
- (1) Set Screw - M4 x 4mm
- (1) E-Clip - 3.2mm
This product was added to our catalog on September 23, 2020
Tuesday, May 3 2022 (5 months ago)
Arrma Safe-D5 Steel Mod 0.8 Pinion Gear (15T)
This pinion has worked great in my Senton, even with a small gear, the power is insane. I plan on swapping the pinions when I get more experience handling my Senton 4x4 3S BLX.