Arrma Nero Big Rock 6S BLX Brushless RTR Monster Truck w/Diff Brain (Black) w/TTX300 2.4GHz Radio System
The Arrma Nero Big Rock 6S BLX is a bold and versatile beast, worthy of the Nero title. This truck is loaded with awesome features, right out of the box - including Diff Brain technology, waterproof electronics, and heavy duty parts. But there is more to the Big Rock than just muscle. The scale crew cab body shell gives this monster truck an appearance that allow its looks to match its performance.
Equipped with ARRMA Diff Brain on-the-fly versatility, mastering the included four beast driving modes is a simple task, controlled directly from the included 2.Ghz radio transmitter as you carve a new path through the most extreme environments. The family heritage provides a perfect platform, allowing the Big Rock to easily handle 6S LiPo-fueled street speed runs, then switch to ripping up the backcountry rough stuff, all done in incredible style, due to striking big rig scaler looks.
Four Beast Modes. Diff Brain Technology. Take Control On-The-Fly.
Take control of four driving modes, straight from the transmitter. The Nero 6S takes the limitations common with other monsters, and buries them. Easily switch between four available driving styles and enjoy optimized performance, all at the turn of a dial, all in real-time. Master four unique beast driving modes and enjoy super-flexible handling characteristics, as you BLAST past previous speed limits, WHEELIE like a Pro, DRIFT hard with sideways style, and CLIMB like an off-road king.
- Brushless power system generates speeds of 60+ mph.
- Waterproof ESC and steering servo for driving in all conditions.
- Tough composite and super-durable steel parts for rugged performance.
- All-metal diff gears for longer life.
- Telescoping large-diameter, steel and anodized aluminum driveshafts to absorb relentless abuse without damage.
- Chassis design lowers center of gravity without compromising ground clearance for improved handling.
- 16mm aluminum oil shocks in rocker lay down style to keep you in control on the roughest turf.
- Adjustable pivot-ball front suspension for smooth, easy steering.
- Aggressive tread pattern on tires for superior grip on any surface.
- Modular design allows easy access for cleaning, maintenance, and adjustments.
- Quick-release battery compartments load from the underside of the chassis for fast battery replacements.
- Ventilated battery compartments, a built-in ESC cooling fan, and cooling fins on the motor dissipate excess heat faster.
- Sealed boots keep dirt and wetness out to minimize maintenance and wear.
- Ultra-light slipper plate made from a special heat-shedding aluminum boosts efficiency.
- BLX 4075 BRUSHLESS MOTOR
- Red anodized aluminum heat sink motor-can for increased cooling and durability
- 2000KV rated for awesome speed and torque
- Heavy-duty wire for reliable conductivity
- Strong gold-plated bullet connectors for ultimate voltage transfer
- Precision motor mounting holes for safe and secure fitting
- 4 Pole motor configuration
- BLX200 WATERPROOF ESC
- Integrated fan for increased cooling
- Easily programmable throttle profiles for advanced tuning of your driving experience
- Easily access 5 throttle settings, from soft to full punch, and 3 brake strength settings
- 150AMP rated for smooth power control in all conditions
- Waterproof for extreme bashing when the conditions are tough
Vehicle Name: NERO Big Rock BLX - WITH DIFF BRAIN
Main Body Color: Black
Locking Diffs: Yes
Weight (no battery): 6.22kg / 13lbs 11oz
Scale: 1/8 scale
Max Speed (mph): 60+mph / 96+km/h
Power Type: Brushless
Build Status: RTR
Build Configuration Options: Mid Motor
Drive Type: 4WD
Vehicle Type: Monster Truck
Length: 555mm / 21.85"
Wheelbase: 378mm / 14.88"
Ride Height: 64mm / 2.52"
Front Width: 446mm / 17.56"
Rear Width: 454mm / 17.87"
Height: 248mm / 9.76"
Number of Differentials: 3
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Manufacturers
Needed to Complete:
- (2) 2S-3S 35C LiPo (minimum) with XT90 connectors (max dimensions of 6.8x1.6x1.1" (175x42x29mm)
- LiPo compatible charger with XT90 charging cable & charging bag
- Tools & Maintenance equipment
This product was added to our catalog on October 20, 2016.