The Arrma Infraction V2 6S BLX Brushless 1/7 RTR Electric 4WD Street Bash Truck is ideal for intermediate-level drivers who are eager to experience street bashing at 80+ MPH speeds (achievable in optimum conditions using a 6S LiPo and the included speed pinion gear). Its Spektrum DX3 radio and Smart brushless power system components provide real-time telemetry that also helps you reach and maintain maximum performance.
Another feature to the INFRACTION 6S BLX 4WD is a handbrake. The chassis includes a module for a rear vented disc brake and a powerful Spektrum SPMS650 brake servo. You control the handbrake from a convenient switch on the DX3 transmitter for thrilling drifting, "hooning" and stunt action.
With its 4X4 traction, you can run the INFRACTION 6S BLX 4WD on all roads, in all conditions — over loose gravel, asphalt, smooth dirt, and short grass, in the sun, rain, and ice — while enjoying fresh RESTO MOD looks. The street body arrives factory-finished with new matte gloss effect designs. The included tunable wing lets you customize the downforce just the way you want it.
To further enhance the aerodynamics, the chassis includes a full-width front splitter that balances downforce distribution. A rear diffuser increases downforce and grip, enabling you to corner faster and with confidence. Mounted on realistic 5-spoke wheels, the four dBoots Hoons all-road tires keep their grip on the surface to pour on speed or stop on a dime.
Underneath those streamlined Street Bash looks is a chassis which proves to the world, once again, that ARRMA® builds the most durable bashers. The 6061-T6 anodized aluminum chassis houses a heavy-duty drivetrain with steel driveshafts, plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals. Updated internal gears feature a new tooth profile for increased strength. A lower internal gear ratio reduces the center line transmission RPM, reducing the center drive shaft resonance and increasing drivetrain durability. Chassis toughness is reinforced with a center brace. Bearings are rubber-shielded, and the adjustable, oil-filled, anodized aluminum shocks are mounted on strong, black-anodized aluminum shock towers.
ARRMA has equipped the ready-to-run INFRACTION 6S BLX 4WD with the 3-channel Spektrum DX3 radio and an SR6110AT receiver featuring AVC (Active Vehicle Control) technology for high-speed stability. A convenient voltage level indicator is built into the transmitter which lets you easily track on-board Smart battery power. The vehicle's brushless power system also features Spektrum Firma Smart components, so it's easy to receive real-time updates of ESC temperature, receiver (BEC) voltage, drive pack voltage and motor RPM. Just download the SpektrumDashboard app for iOS or Android, available for free at the App Store or Google Play.
- Spektrum® 3-Channel DX3™ 2.4GHz DSMR® radio and SR6110AT Receiver with AVC® (Active Vehicle Control™)
- Compatible with Spektrum® Dashboard™ app for iOS or Android
- ARRMA® ADS-15M Waterproof Steering Servo (For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manuals)
- Spektrum® SPMS650 Waterproof Brake Servo (For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manuals)
- Spektrum® Firma™ 150A Smart ESC
- Spektrum® Firma™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor with Safe-D pinion gears
- New electronics module
- New mechanical handbrake feature
- Fresh street body look with matte gloss effect designs
- Tunable wing for customizing the downforce
- Full-width front splitter balances downforce distribution
- Rear diffuser increases downforce and grip for cornering faster and with confidence
- Adjustable front and rear body mounts
- 3mm Plate, 6061-T6 anodized aluminum chassis
- Center brace for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty drivetrain with durable steel driveshafts throughout
- High-speed center driveshaft support
- Rubber-shielded bearings
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Updated internal gears with new tooth profile for increased strength
- Lower internal gear ratio to reduce the center line transmission RPM, reducing center drive shaft resonance and increasing drivetrain durability
- Oil-filled, adjustable, anodized aluminum shocks
- Black-anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Waterproof receiver box (For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manuals)
- Large battery trays
- 5-spoke wheels
- Durable wheel hubs
- dBoots® Hoons™ all-road tires
- 2-year limited warranty (see manual for details)
- (1) 1/7 ARRMA® INFRACTION™ Resto Mod Street Bash 6S BLX 4WD RTR
- (1) Spektrum® Firma™ 150A Smart ESC (installed)
- (1) Spektrum® Firma™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor (installed)
- (1) ARRMA® ADS-15M Waterproof* Servo (installed)
- (1) Spektrum® SPMS650 Waterproof* Brake Servo (installed)
- (1) Spektrum® SR6110AT AVC Receiver (installed)
- (1) Spektrum® DX3™ DSMR® Radio
- (1) Product Manual
- (2) 2S or 3S LiPo batteries
- Compatible charger
- Safe LiPo charging bag
- (4) AA transmitter batteries
This product was added to our catalog on February 1, 2021