Arrma FIRETEAM 6S BLX - 1/7 Scale, High Voltage, Military Inspired Bashing Beast!
The Arrma FIRETEAM 6S BLX Speed Assault Vehicle was developed for off-road domination! The FIRETEAM features an extra long wheelbase and widetrack suspension to deliver footed handling in rough terrain. Built on the 6S BLX platform, this ready-to-run 1/7 scale power house is the first of its kind. In fact, the FIRETEAM 6S BLX is incredibly capable and could very well be the toughest rig in the Arrma 6S BLX family.
The aggressive multi-panel body is inspired by military "fast attack" style vehicles used by military and private contractors around the world. The body comes factory-finished in either matte black or matte white camouflage, and features full roll cage beneath to add to the military feel and toughness. The detailed interior carries a four-man crew and is perfect for further personal customization. A special multi-terrain dBoots FIRETEAM wheel and tire combo finishes off the look, while providing drivers with high traction and smooth travel over rough off-road tracks. But once you dig in beneath the impressive body, you see why this model is so unique.
The FIRETEAM is the first Arrma off-road vehicle to include a mechanical handbrake! The mechanical handbrake feature adds a truly unique dimension to the FIRETEAM driving experience. Controlled from the third-channel thumb switch on the included Spektrum SLT3 transmitter, the handbrake allows the vehicle to perform evasive maneuvers, initiating drifts and handbrake turns unlike any electric off road vehicle before!
FIRETEAM 6S BLX Features:
- Military-styled, multi-panel body in matte black or matte white camo designs
- Fully detailed interior featuring four FIRETEAM™ crew figures
- Full body roll cage integrated with the chassis roll hoop, bumpers, and chassis side structures
- Handbrake module operated by the Spektrum™ SLT3™ radio's third channel
- Realistic bumpers, skid plates, and side steps
- Black anodized aluminum shocks, motor mount, and steering parts
- Aluminum-cased, oil-filled center differential
- Multi-terrain dBoots® FIRETEAM™ tires featuring a military-inspired wheel and airless design tires
- 60+ MPH (97 km/h) speeds achievable in optimum conditions using a 6S LiPo battery and the include optional speed pinion gear
- EXB front brace compatible top plate
- Center body support and brace for maximum durability
- Durable steel driveshafts throughout
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- Never-loose red aluminum servo saver
- Anodized aluminum chassis plate
- Anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Spektrum™ SLT3™ 3-channel 2.4GHz radio and SR315 dual protocol receiver
- Safe-D pinion and front and rear input cups
- Large volume waterproof receiver box
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart waterproof 4S/6S ESC
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 4074 2050Kv brushless motor
- Never-pop ball ends
- 4-Bolt center diff removal
- Easy-access sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Durable wheel hubs for increased strength
- Hub nut O-rings
- Detailed decals
- IC5® connectors (EC5™ compatible)
- Spektrum™ S652 steel-geared waterproof digital servo offering 265 oz-in of torque @ 7.4V
- Heavy-duty suspension arms
- Rubber shielded bearings
- All-metal drivetrain
- Steel spur gear
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles
- ARRMA® motor heatsink and fan
- 2-year limited warranty (see manual for details)
- (1) ARRMA® 1/7 FIRETEAM™ 6S BLX 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle RTR
- (1) Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart Waterproof* ESC
- (1) Spektrum™ Firma™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
- (1) Spektrum™ 2.4GHz SLT3™ 3-Channel Transmitter
- (1) Spektrum™ SR315 3-Channel Dual Protocol Receiver
- (1) Spektrum™ SPMS652 Waterproof* Metal-Geared Digital Servo
- (1) Handbrake Module with SPMS650 Waterproof* Brake Servo
- (1) Product Manual
This product was added to our catalog on February 11, 2022
I didn't find any screws to be loose out of the box. Though, the motor mount screws were cemented in. Thankfully I didn't strip them out when I took the motor out.
Diffs were already shimmed out of the box. All was tight fitting and solid. I've put 4 packs through it so far and will check everything again after 1 more pack. I will eventually change out diff fluids for all 3 diffs.
Servo operates as it should. Though, in my ignorance, I tightened up the pillow balls to tight on the left side, which made my steering really awful. I had no clue that it affected steering control that much. I thought the stock servo was crapping out on me only to find out that once I properly tightened the pillow balls, my steering was restored.
Hand break is fun, but since no other vehicle of mine has it, I can do without. Saving some grams in which will be nice, as well as prevent another area for possible failure from occurring.
The body in my opinion feels cheap. After a couple skids across pavement from speed rips and wheelies, a hole is already forming. Would have been nice if there was decent skid plates to protect the roof, hood and rear panels.
Overall, I'm very happy with how it's running stock out of the box with the exception of 15t optional pinion. Motor and ESC are not reaching shut down temps despite running it pretty hard. Though, temps have been 30-45 when running the truck.
I ran it on the street and WOW it wheelies like crazy.
I am so impressed with the FIRETEAM in the dirt and on the street.
I do BELIEVE you should have a better rewards, I’ve been buying expensive cars, and 10$ off, honestly that’s a slap in the face, at least 50-75$ to show this guy is a solid customer and for THAT, a nice money off certificate. It’s all about retention of CUSTOMERS. The truth & the word.