Ares Gamma 370 Pro V2 PTF (Pair-To-Fly) Electric Airplane (Hitec Red) w/Receiver, Motor, ESC, Battery & Charger
One Model. Multiple Roles.
Trainer, relaxing Sunday flyer, sport aerobat, camera ship and even floatplane!
Offering a perfect combination of stability and durability, while also delivering powerful flight performance, the Ares Gamma Pro V2 is not only a great choice for first-time pilots but also an exceptional model for experienced sport flyers, too. Like the popular Gamma 370 V2, the Pro starts with an advanced EPO airframe thatís lightweight, tough, and comes practically ready to fly, right out of the box.
The Gamma Pro V2 also has the same great flying characteristics of the Gamma 370 V2, but adds aileron control and brushless power. With these added features, the Gamma Pro V2 has the capability to take you from tentative first circuits to accomplished aerobatics. If you want to learn to fly on the Gamma Pro V2, the technology in the pre-installed Aegis NFP (Natural Flight Progression) system gives you the helping hand you need to be successful. It offers three different flying modes (Beginner, Intermediate, and Unassisted) you can progress through as your flying skills advance.
In Beginner mode, the bank angle is restricted to help you make coordinated turns, while Intermediate mode allows a greater bank angle and introduces you to how the rudder can help with handling. If you feel youíve lost control of the plane in either mode, just let go of the sticks and it quickly returns to level flight. Plus, when youíre ready to fly in Unassisted mode and branch into aerobatics, the technology is still there to Ďrescueí the model if you get into trouble Ė just flip the NFP switch to Beginner or Intermediate and youíre back in controlled level flight. The NFP system in the Pro V2 even helps you show off to your flying buddies when you use the Auto-Roll and Stabilized Inverted-Flight features. And for even more flying fun, just add one of the aftermarket Ďplug-iní options for the Gamma Pro V2; either a float kit that enables the Pro V2 to quickly and easily be converted into a powerful seaplane, or a HD camera (AZSZ2544) that allows you to take aerial photos and videos from the plane.
In addition to that great list of features, the Gamma Pro V2 incorporates the reliable Hitec Red 2.4GHz radio protocol thatís compatible with most Hitec systems already on the market. The Gamma V2 can be purchased in two convenient forms, both incorporating the Hitec Red protocol: either Ready To Fly (including a Hitec Red-enabled transmitter and receiver) or Pair To Fly (packaged with a Hitec Red receiver thatís compatible with your existing Hitec air transmitter).
Hitec Red technology is trusted by pilots worldwide to provide a supremely reliable and responsive radio link. Incorporating AFHSS (Adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) technology, itís perfect for aircraft ranging from micro quadcopters to giant warbirds. Look for any models with Hitec Red technology and just pair to fly with total confidence. All Hitec 2.4GHz aircraft radios use Hitec Red technology.
- Pair-to-Fly: The Pair-To-Fly is supplied with a Hitec Red receiver thatís compatible with your existing Hitec Red transmitter.
- LEDs: The model is supplied complete with red and green LED navigation lights in the wingtips and a white LED under the rear of the fuselage as standard.
- Large Inlets: The Gamma V2 features a new cowl with large inlet vents promote a free flow of essential cooling air over the powerful brushless motor, battery and speed controller.
- Optional Floats: Extend the versatility of the Ares Gamma with the optional Float Set. Supplied complete with all mounting hardware, effective water rudder and decals to match your model.
- Optional Aerial Camera: An optional HD camera (AZSZ2544) allows you to take aerial photos and videos from the plane.
Wingspan: 37.0 in (940mm)
Length: 30.6 in (775mm)
Weight w/Battery: 18oz (510g)
Motor: Brushless Outrunner 1250kV
ESC: 20A Brushless with BEC
Battery: 3S 11.1V 1000mAh 20C LiPo battery
Charger: 3S 11.1V 800mA DC charger with AC adapter
- Factory assembled and decorated Gamma Pro V2 airframe.
- Hitec Red enabled receiver
- (3) 9g servos (factory installed)
- 3S 11.1V 1000mAh 20C Li-Po battery.
- 3S 11.1V 800mAh DC LiPo charger.
- Quick-start guide.
Needed To Complete:
- 6-Channel 2.4GHz Hitec or Hitec Red-enabled transmitter
NOTE: For complete NFP functionality, the transmitter requires a 3-position switch for channel 5 and contact switch for channel 6.
This product was added to our catalog on November 1, 2017.