AquaCraft Revolt 30 Brushless FE Deep Vee RTR w/Tactic 2.4GHz Radio System
This is the AquaCraft Revolt 30 Brushless FE Deep Vee RTR Boat Kit, with an included Tactic 2.4 Radio System. It looks fast — even when it's on display! The Revolt 30 has a sleek, mono hull design profile that slices through the water, a brushless power system that puts you out in front, and lots of genuine high-performance GrimRacer parts.
- Durable Fiberglass Hull: The hand-laid fiberglass hull features a true mono hull design, and has been engineered for superior performance. Molded-in strakes provide stability at high speeds, and the distinctive white bottom on all 4 trim schemes aid in visual contact while racing.
- Genuine GrimRacer Parts: Genuine GrimRacer parts translate into extreme speeds, excellent handling and impressive durability, from the highly efficient water pickup system integrated into the pre-sharpened rudder to the carbon-fiber trim plates. As an added performance plus, the Revolt 30 comes with a GrimRacer metal 42x55 prop.
- Roomy Interior: The large hatch opens up to an interior that’s roomy enough to allow for multiple battery configurations, including one or two LiPo packs. The powerful 6-pole 36-56-1800 water-cooled brushless motor is positioned near the back of the boat, with a coupler assembly that uses hardened steel to lock the cable securely in place. The metal motor mount isolates vibration for smoother performance and longer motor life.
- 6-pole 1800kV brushless motor: The 6-pole 1800kV brushless motor delivers plenty of power to leave your buddies in your wake.
- 60A brushless ESC: The brushless 60A ESC is the other key component of the Revolt 30 power system, and comes equipped with both bullet and Deans connectors.
- Tactic 2.4GHz radio system: Interference-free control, no-crystal convenience and Secure Link Technology™ that prevents the receiver from recognizing any transmitter signal except yours.
Hull Length: 30 in (762 mm)
Overall Length: 33.5 in (851 mm)
Hull Width: 9.125 in (232 mm)
Height: 5 in (127 mm)
Empty Weight: 3 lb 7 oz (1560 g)
- Revolt 30 Boat
- Water-cooled 6-pole 1800kV Brushless motor
- 60A Brushless controller w/ 4mm bullet and deans connectors
- Tactic TTX240 2.4GHz Spread Spectrum Radio System
Needed to Complete:
- (2) 2S 7.4V LiPo Battery or (1) 4S 14.8V LiPo Battery w/ compatible connectors
- (4) "AA" Battery
This product was added to our catalog on August 10, 2012.
I recommend this boat to any beginner or racer. This boat is so much fun and fast as a bullet.)
Electronics are very good lasts above the rest i have owned in the past. The Spartan was my Upgrade, and i donbt use it as i do the Revolt 30 Vee shaped Hull is on the Money. The Designer of Aquacraft certainly knows his Boats.
Yes I would Reccomend this boat to anyone who is choosing a Sturdy Reliable Performance Rc Watercraft!!)
sharpen and ballance the prop, sharpen the rudder,turn fins and sand the bottom and it got another 5mph
I have gotten 40 mph on a flat lake so far, also handles choppy water very well too.)