AMain Pro-Line PRO-MT 4X4 2S Budget Build Combo (1/10 Spec) w/Castle ESC & Motor, 130T HV Servo & EcoPower 2S LiPo
The AMain Budget Build Combo for the Pro-Line PRO-MT 4X4 includes the necessary electronics to get your PRO-MT 4X4 up and running with dirt-spraying power without breaking the bank.
At the core of the system is the Castle Creations Sidewinder SCT ESC with a 1410, 3800kV Castle motor; this ESC & Motor combo is both 2S and 3S LiPo compatible. The Sidewinder SCT is Castle’s solution for anyone who needs an unbeatable combination of power and affordability in a special edition controller and motor combo made for the larger than standard Short Course, or Monster vehicles.
For steering, the AMain Budget Build includes a ProTek R/C 130T "High Torque" Servo that provides over 280 oz-in of torque with 6V. Being the 130T is also High Voltage, 7.4V produces over 350 oz-in of instant torque!
Lastly, the AMain Budget Build includes an EcoPower "Electron" 2S 30C Hard Battery Pack with a T-Style connector. This battery features a healthy 5000mAh of capacity and is a great starting point, with room to grow.
- Complete 2S Electronics Package for the PRO-MT 4X4
- Future-Ready 3S Compatible Castle ESC & Motor Combo
- High-Torque, High Voltage Servo Included
- 5000mAh 2S Hard Case Battery Included
- 4S Performance Build also available (AMNPROMTPERF)
- PTK-130T: ProTek R/C 130T Servo
- ECP-5107: EcoPower "Electron" 2S Hard Case Battery w/T-Style (7.4V/5000mAh)
- CSE010-0123-02: Sidewinder SCT ESC Combo w/1410 Sensored 3800kV Motor
- The PRO-MT 4X4 will still require some miscellaneous items; such as tools, servo tape, paint for the body, an ESC connector, etc. This combo includes a retail packaged servo, battery and esc/motor only. For the complete PRO-MT 4X4 "Needed To Complete" list, please see the product listing here.
- The PRO-MT 4X4 Battery Straps are made to accommodate a variety of batteries - from thin 2S to thick 4S. Be advised, some trimming of the straps may be required with thinner 2S batteries.
This product was added to our catalog on November 14, 2017.