Alpha Ryan Lutz Worlds Edition Competition .21 Engine (Turbo) (Blue)
The first change is the Dynamic Equilibrium Crankshaft (DEC). The patented DEC design features a stronger crankpin that is much more resistant to wear. But the biggest innovation is the unique way Alpha Plus installed a brass weight into the silicone filling in the crankshaft. This helps to improve the balance of the crankshaft and produces a smoother running engine with increased fuel mileage and smoother drivability.
The next change is the Conrod. Machined from a more durable material, this rod is much more resistant to wear and tear. Finally, the crankcase features increased material, to improve strength, among other minor revisions to improve durability. The Alpha Plus “Ryan Lutz Worlds Edition Engine” takes nitro engine technology to the next level.
- High performance 3.5cc engine for 1/8 buggy and truck
- High torque 5+2 port ABC piston and sleeve
- Re-designed Turbo combustion chamber
- 2-Needle carburetor
- Three replaceable carburetor venturi's (6.5mm, 7mm and 8mm)
- High quality high speed bearings
- Drilled and ramped Lutz Edition SG crankshaft
- Low CG Blue Lutz Edition cooling head and Worlds Edition crank case
Practical RPM: 4,000 - 40,000rpm
Power Output: 2.900PS/39,900rpm
Weight Approx: 352g
Ports: 5+2 Ports
Crankshaft Diameter: 14mm DEC
Glow Plug Type: Turbo
Carburetor: 8mm (Variable)
Case Material: Aluminum
This product was added to our catalog on February 8, 2016.
1. This engine is very easy to break in, and it goes fairly fast
2. This engine has an extremely smooth power band
3. The top end on this motor is endless, literally.
1. The engine is what you pay for
2. LOTS of maintenance is required. The con rods go after 4 gallons, and the piston/sleeve go around the 8-10 Gallo mark.
3. When you get new rods, stock up. Get the ones ending in 2104, 2105, or 2106.
Overall, an amazing engine with not so amazing longevity and life)