This is the Align T-REX 700E DFC HV Flybarless Super Combo Helicopter Kit. This incredible package includes not only the T-REX 700E DFC Kit, but also aluminum and carbon fiber tail booms, a 690 3G carbon fiber blade set and a 105mm 3K carbon fiber tail blade set. This kit also includes an Align 530kV 750MX brushless motor, the 3GX flybarless system, three BL700H high voltage brushless cyclic servos and one BL750H high voltage brushless rudder servo, as well as a Castle Creations ICE2 HV 120 brushless ESC, providing you with an incredible helicopter kit and an equally impressive electronics package all in the same box.
700E DFC Features:
- The Align 700E DFC helicopter is equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head to effectively reduce wind resistance during flight and provide the most direct and precise control feel back to the pilot, providing exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed.
- CCPM direct servo linkage design eliminates the weight of a double push-pull linkage system, for fast reaction and precise control.
- Integrated servo mounts on the main shaft bearing blocks allow the cyclic servos to be mounted directly to the bearing blocks, and when combined with the composite material frame plates, creates a clean and uncluttered look.
- The frame utilizes an integrated composite carbon material technique for ease of maintenance and high rigidity, while the increased front opening area allows for simple battery installation.
- The innovative sliding battery tray rails are imbedded into the 3K side frames, with a patented spring loaded latching mechanism allowing for quick battery access as well as battery protection.
- A top mounted motor base brings the motor's center of gravity closer to the rotating disc, improving 3D agility and allowing blade drafts to effectively cool the motor.
- The motor mount system features a third bearing block to provide improved motor shaft support, reducing torque shift and minimizing the risk of striping a gear.
- The drive train features a high spec MOD1 112T CNC helical main gear and a helical cut MOD1 tail drive gear to improve the gear mesh and minimize gear noise during flight.
- A top mounted ESC platform uses the main blade airflow for effective ESC cooling.
- The lightweight H-shaped electric device retention system provides protection, as well as an ergonomically correct design to simplify operation.
- The included Align 750MX brushless motor features a ribbed case and fan to dramatically increase cooling and improve overall power output.
- The gear box features a streamlined design and allows simple disassembly.
- The high quality tail gearbox design, combined with a dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly helps to minimize slop and increase rudder control.
- The high torque rated one way bearing base, bearing supported dual push point rudder control design, high speed rated tail blade grip thrust bearings and a third bearing main shaft support were included to withstand the abuse of extreme 3D flight.
- A pre-painted high grade fiberglass canopy uses 4 point anti-vibration mounting mechanism to allow effortless canopy installation.
700E DFC Specifications:
- Redesigned 3GX represents the next generation of multi function flybarless systems. The dramatically improved performance will create an immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
- The 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system on the market and features two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
- Using the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup simply in a matter of minutes. Additionally, the 3GX can support any CCPM swashplate system currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degree swashplates.
- Graphically illustrated instructions using the computer setup software directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
- With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, the 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to the 3GX without powering down.
- With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed, reducing electronic clutter and excess wire.
- A library of pre-configured 3GX settings are available for T-Rex series of helicopters, allowing pilots to achieve the most optimal setup for their helicopter without the guesswork.
- Three levels of flight mode are available to provide the perfect feel for beginner and advanced pilots.
- Custom parameters have been developed to allow pilots to fine tune numerous swashplate and rudder settings and a settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
- The 3GX features the highest spec gyroscope sensors, allowing it to be used in the harshest conditions. The dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision and will be felt when hovering, as well as during aerobatic routines.
- Suitable for 200 to 700 class helicopters, glow engine or electric powered.
- The vibration resistant characteristics are evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
- 16 bit processor is 4 times faster than the previous 3G, along with completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic improvement in stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, while providing explosive agility.
- With a built in pirouette compensation function, the 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flip type of maneuvers are easily performed with precision.
- Rudder control is similar to the high end GP-780 gyro in that the rudder sensitivity is optimized for the helicopter's rudder response characteristics, allowing consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilots of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between the 3GX and the helicopter.
- Additional peripherals planned for the 3GX include a 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetic compass, and a GPS positioning system.
- The position hold gyro system utilizes a total of 10 sensors, ensure positioning of the helicopter with superior accuracy and providing the ultimate solution for aerial photography and other specialized applications.
- Compatible with 2 to 5 blades rotor heads
- Support up to 6 servos
- Automatic servo type recognition
Main Blade Length:
Main Rotor Diameter:
Tail Rotor Diameter:
Motor Drive Gear:
Main Drive Gear:
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear:
Tail Drive Gear:
Drive Gear Ratio:
Weight (With Motor):
X and Y axis Operating Angle Range:
Z axis Operating Angle Range:
Maximum working voltage:
Needed to Complete:
- (1) T-REX 700E DFC Kit
- (1) Aluminum Tail Boom
- (1) 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Boom
- (1) 690 3G Carbon Fiber Blade Set
- (1) 750MX Brushless Motor (530KV)
- (1) 3GX Flybarless system
- (3) BL700H High Voltage Brushless Servo
- (1) BL750H High Voltage Brushless Servo
- (1) Castle ICE2 HV 120 Brushless ESC
- (1) 105mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blade Set
- 7-channel or more helicopter radio system
- (2) 6S Li-Po 4500 ~ 5200mAh
- (1) 2S Li-Po 1900 ~ 2300mAh
- Dial Pitch Gauge
This product was added to our catalog on July 5, 2012