Align T-REX 600E PRO DFC Combo Helicopter Kit w/750MX, ICE2 HV, 4 Servos & Carbon Blades
This is the Align T-REX 600E PRO DFC Super Combo Electric Helicopter Kit. This incredible package includes not only the T-REX 600E PRO DFC Kit, but also a 600 3G Carbon Fiber blade set, a 750MX brushless motor, three DS615 cyclic servos, one DS655 tail servo, and the awesome Castle ICE2 HV 80 Brushless ESC. This DFC combo provides you with an incredible helicopter kit and an equally impressive electronic package all in one box, just add the FBL controller you prefer and you are ready to build!
T-REX 600E PRO DFC Features:
- The 600E PRO DFC is equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head which effectively reduces wind resistance during flight, providing the most direct and precise control feel for the pilot, and exhibits exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed.
- The frame utilizes 2mm carbon fiber plates of the highest specifications. Patented composite material is constructed with a technique that cleverly utilizes frame space improving overall rigidity, and also creating a minimalistic beauty.
- Innovative sliding battery tray rails imbedded into the 3K side frames, with patented spring loaded latching mechanism, allowing for quick battery access as well as battery protection.
- The heatsink is embedded into the motor mount for effective motor cooling.
- Top mounted motor base puts the motorís center of gravity closer to the rotating disc improving 3D agility.
- Utilizes direct link CCPM swashplate control system enabling direct and fast control response. Specially designed anodized CNC servo horns are not only visually pleasing but are extremely rigid.
- The 600E PRO DFC utilizes the highest spec CNC modue-1 helical main gear providing high load tolerance with minimal noise.
- An optimal motor pinion ratio and tail gear ratio is achieved on the 600 PRO DFC providing the best power output efficiency and flight characteristics.
- High quality 5mm carbon fiber rod and CNC metal tail scissor control arms are used in the rudder control system to improve rudder locking and control effectiveness.
- An additional radial bearing is added to the one way bearing block ensuring smooth rotation while eliminating the chance of a jammed one way bearing.
- The included 750MX, 530kV, high voltage 12S brushless motor providing generous torque and power output while consuming a lower average current, effectively prolonging the life of batteries.
- The motor mount consists of a third bearing block to provide additional motor shaft support, effectively reducing torque induced shifts with minimal gear striping issues.
- High quality updated tail gearbox design, combined with updated dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slops and increase rudder control precision.
- The redesigned CNC machined metal tail gear box features thicker side plates for increased rigidity. This more streamlined design also allows for a simpler disassembly.
- Total pitch range of +15 ~ -15 degrees, for the ultimate 3D explosive power.
- Tail pitch mechanism equipped with high precision bearings.
- High speed thrust bearings in tail blade grips.
- Resigned lightened landing gear assembly with lower center of gravity.
- High quality painted fiberglass canopy with 4-point quick release mounts.
- T-REX 600E PRO DFC:
- Length: 1160mm
- Height: 319mm
- Width: 210mm
- Main Blade Length: 600mm
- Main Rotor Diameter: 1347mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 260mm
- Motor Pinion Gear: 14T
- Main Drive Gear: 118T
- Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 131T
- Tail Drive Gear: 34T
- Drive Gear Ratio: 1:8.42:3.85
- Weight (with motor): 2840g
- Input voltage: DC11.1V-50.4V
- Max continuous current: 100A/165A(5sec)
- Max output power: 4400W/7260W(5sec)
- KV value: 530KV
- Stator Arms: 12
- Magnet Poles: 10
- Dimension: spindle 6x52x61.5mm
- Weight: 452g (aprox.)
- (1) T-REX 600E PRO DFC Kit
- (1) 600 3G Carbon Fiber Blade Set
- (1) 600MX Brushless Motor (510kV)
- (3) DS615 Standard servo
- (1) DS655 Specialized servo
- (1) Castle ICE2 HV 80 Brushless ESC
- (1) 95 Carbon Fiber Tail Blade Set
Needed to Complete:
- Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system)
- Receiver (7-channel or more)
- (1) Flybarless System
- (2) 6S LiPo Battery Pack 2600 ~ 4600mAh (3300mAh recommended)
- Digital Pitch Gauge/Dial Pitch Gauge
This product was added to our catalog on December 4, 2013.