Align T-Rex 500EFL Pro Flybarless Super Combo Kit w/Motor, ESC, 4 Servos, Gyro & CF Blades
This is the Align T-Rex 500EFL PRO Flybarless Super Combo Kit. This combo kit includes an Align RCE0BL70G ESC and 500MX motor, a set of 425D 3G carbon fiber blades, three DS510 servo's, one DS520 servo, and the awesome 3GX flybarless system.
T-Rex 500EFL Pro Flybarless 3GX Super Combo Features:
- Includes the next generation 3GX flybarless system, with enhanced pirouetting compensating routine, and optimized stability for smaller helicopters. This allows smaller helicopters to have a control feel that resembles its flybar counterpart.
- Main rotor housing with integrated washout base for lower CG and aerodynamically efficient, improving 3D performance.
- Unique carbon composite technology which effectively strengthens the weak areas and simplifies electronics installation.
- Rear in-frame rudder servo mount design for centralized CG for best 3D performance.
- Uses high precision helical main gear, with higher load sustainability and lower noise output.
- Unique fast release gyro and receiver mount design for fast removal and sturdy attachment.
- Brand new tail gear box with higher material quality and easy maintenance.
- Newly designed dual bearing tail blade grips for zero slop rudder control precision and ultimate tail locking performance.
- Highly efficient shaft driven tail system which effectively reduce power loss found on belt driven system, and at the same time increase performance during flight.
- Brand new 4mm carbon rudder control rod and metal rudder pitch bell crank to further improve the rudder locking effect and controllability
3GX Programmable Flybarless System Features:
- Brand new redesigned 3GX represents a new generation of multi function flybarless system. The dramatically improved performance will create immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
- 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system on the market. Two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
- Based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in a few minutes through a simple process. In addition, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM swashplate systems currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
- Graphical illustrated instruction on the computer setup software directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
- Supports Bluetooth connectivity. With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to 3GX without powering down.
- With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed to reduce electronic wire clutters.
- A library of pre-configured 3GX settings specifically available for T-Rex series of helicopters, allowing pilots to achieve the most optimal setup for their helicopters.
- Three levels of flight mode is available on the 3GX to provide different feels from beginners to advanced pilots.
- Custom parameters have been opened up in 3GX to allow pilots to fine tune numerous settings for swashplate and rudder. Settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
- 3GX utilizes brand new gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications when compared to other flybarless systems currently on the market, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions. Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation 3G. This is clearly noticeable in stable hover as well as highly aerobatic routines.
- Suitable for helicopter of all class from 200 to 700, glow engine or electric powered. The superior vibration resistant characteristic is evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
- 3GX utilizes 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet posses explosive agility.
- With built in pirouette compensation function, 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
- 3GX's rudder control is similar to the high end GP-780 gyro in that rudder sensitivity is catered specifically for the helicopter's rudder response characteristics, allowing consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilot of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
- Additional peripherals planned for the 3GX includes 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetic compass, and GPS positioning system. While the commonly available position hold gyro system utilizes only 6 sensors, 3GX’s total of 10 sensors ensure positioning of helicopter with superior accuracy, providing the ultimate solution for aerial photography or other special purposes.
T-Rex 500EFL Pro Specifications:
Main Rotor Diameter: 978mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 206mm
Motor Drive Gear: 12T
Main Drive Gear: 134T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 145T
Tail Drive Gear: 36T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1:11.17:4.03
Weight (with motor): 1210g 3GX Specifications:
Operating Temperature: -10~60 degree
X and Y axis Operating Angle Range: -300~+300 degree
Z axis Operating Angle Range: -600~+600 degree
T-Rex 500EFL Pro 3GX Combo Includes:
- (1) T-REX 500EFL PRO 3GX Kit
- (1) 425D 3G Carbon Fiber Blade Set
- (1) 500MX Brushless Motor
- (1) 3GX Flybarless System
- (3) DS510M Digital Servos
- (1) DS520 Specialized Servo
- (1) RCE0BL70G Brushless ESC
Needed to Complete:
- Transmitter (6-channel or more, helicopter system)
- Receiver (6-channel or more)
- Pitch gauge
- (1) 22.2V 6S Li-Po 2100~2600mAh battery
This product was added to our catalog on September 15, 2011.