This is the Align 3G Flybarless System with Control Unit, and is intended for use with the T-Rex 450.
gyroscopic flybarless system to simulate the stability of mechanical
flybar system, yet at the same time achieving agile 3D performance.
- Utilizes Silicon Micro Machine (SMM) sensors for excellent stability.
- 12 bit processors providing ultra high resolution, resulting in highly precise controls
- Software upgradable through PC interface adapter (sold separately)
setup process without the need of external devices. Setup is done
through 5 steps and 2 sensitivity adjustments. Rudder setup is
identical to GP780 gyro, minimizing learning curve.
- Flybarless system dramatically improves 3D power output and efficiency, resulting in reduced fuel or electricity consumption.
sensitive gyroscopic sensors combined with advanced control detection
routine providing higher hovering and aerobatic stability than other
- Suitable for all CCPM and mechanical mixing system.
- Innovative Pitch Gau as an aid to facilitate pitch adjustments.
- High frame rate signal output for faster and higher precision servo response.
- Capable to operate between 4.5V to 8.4V, compatible with high voltage servos.
- Small footprint, light weight, minimalists and reliable design.
Suitable Voltage Range: DC 4.5~8.4V
Current Consumption: <80mA @ 4.8V
Flip and Roll rate detection speed: ±300degrees/sec
Rudder rate detection speed: ±500degrees/sec
Sensor resolution: 12bit
Operating temperature: -20℃~65℃
Operating humidity: 0%~95%
- Control box: 42x26.5x14.5mm
- Sensor: 22.3x21.7x14mm
- Control box: 16g
- Sensor: 9g
- (1) Main Rotor head Set
- (1) Flybarless control unit
- (1) Flybarless Sensor
- (1) Screw bag
- (2) Linkage rod A
- (2) Linkage ball A
- (1) Head Stopper
- (1) Mixing base assembly
- (1) Pitch Gauge
- (2) Sensor mounting foam
This product was added to our catalog on February 3, 2010