This is the Align T-REX 250 Plus DFC Super Combo BTF, Bind-to-Fly Helicopter. This fully assembled helicopter includes the GPro flybarless system, RCE-BL15P ESC and 3600kV 250MX motor. Additionally, 205D carbon fiber main blades, three DS415M digital cyclic servos and one DS425M digital tail servo has been included. This bird needs nothing more to get airborne than plugging in a charged battery and binding your S-FHSS or DSM2/DSMX transmitter**. The T-REX 250 PLUS DFC package was assembled and tuned at the factory, so the pilot can eliminate the assembly and adjustment process! Before you can fly, simply bind the model with your ALIGN T6, Futaba S-FHSS, or JR/Spektrum 2.4GHz Transmitter (with Spektrum DSM2/DSMX satellite receiver) using the manual instructions and you are ready.
Spektrum systems require the purchase of a sattelite receiver, allowing the Spekturm radio to bind to the model. A list of compatible receivers is found below:
Additionally, the pre-installed Align 6 channel S-FHSS receiver will need to be removed from the model to gain access to the "ANT" ports on the GPro, allowing the sattelite receiver to plug into the GPro.
The DFC rotor head assembly has been paired with GPro flybarless system optimized for the T-REX 250 PLUS DFC flight characteristics. Without any adjustment or tuning, this combo will provide optimal stability, suitable for pilots of all levels. But for pilots looking to extract every bit of performance from the helicopter, the GPro can be fine tuned even more through a few simple steps.
With the addition of the GPro, the T-REX 250 PLUS DFC pushes past the performance limitation of flybar helicopters, improving both stability and 3D performance, while maintaining a down to earth price level.
- T-REX 250 PLUS DFC BTF (Bind To Fly) package is assembled and tuned at the factory. Compatible with Futaba S-FHSS 2.4Ghz system/JR DSM2 and Spektrum DSM2/DSMX system transmitters.
- Updated linkage rod design, complete assembly increases linkage rod rigidity, allowing the pitch slider (follower) to be omitted, resulting in a head assembly that simplified and rigid.
- Equipped with GPro Flybarless Gyro, & preinstalled Align 6 Channel S-FHSS receiver. Supports Spektrum DSM2/DSMX or JR DSM2 satellite receivers, providing a simpler and more direct setup, with optimized settings for T-Rex 250 Plus DFC, resulting in more stable and more preferable control feel than ever before.
- Designed specifically for the DFC rotorhead system, improving the DFC connecting rod's strength and minimizing linkage detachment during extreme flight maneuvers.
- Material integration technology used in frames, improving rigidity and making maintenance simple.
- Redesigned removable gyroscope mounting platform integrated with rudder servo mount, effectively utilizes frame’s inner space for simplified maintenance.
- Redesigned anti-rotation guide.
- Strengthened landing skids for improved durability.
- Efficient shaft drive tail system, effectively increases rudder performance and decreases power loss.
- Torque tube drive gear utilizes the highest spec and superior anti-wear material to increase the overall strength and durability, effectively minimize gear striping and crash damage.
- Single unit tail belt unit with the new counter weighted tail blade grips make it easier assembly and improving rudder efficiency.
- Utilizes dual point attachment design for zero play and higher precision control feel.
- Updated aerodynamic canopy for the ultimate fit.
- Users must have a certain concept of security to operate the R/C helicopters. Be sure to read and comply with related safety notes of instruction manual before flying.
T-REX 250 PLUS DFC Specification:
Main Blade Length: 205mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 460mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 100mm
Motor Pinion Gear: 15T
Main Drive Gear: 120T
Tail Drive Gear: 28T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1:8:4.28
Weight (With Motor): 250g
- (1) T-REX 250 PRO Kit Set
- (1) 205D Carbon Fiber Blades
- (1) RCM-BL250MX(3600KV) Brushless motor
- (1) GPro Programmable Flybarless System
- (1) DS425M Digital servo
- (3) DS415M Digital servo
- (1) RCE-BL15P Brushless ESC
- (1) 37mm Tail Blade
Needed to Complete:
- ALIGN T6 or Futaba S-FHSS 2.4G Transmitter or JR/Spektrum 2.4GHz Transmitter (DSM2、DSMX)
- Spektrum/JR systems require the use of a Spektrum SPM9645 DSMX remote receiver or Spektrum SPM9545 DSM2 remote receiver
- Pitch gauge
- 11.1V 3S Li-Po 850mAh battery & Charger
This product was added to our catalog on June 14, 2013