Align T-Rex 150 DFC Combo BTF Helicopter w/Motor, ESC, Battery, Gyro, Servos & Blades
This is the Align T-Rex 150 DFC Combo Bind-To-Fly Helicopter. Align's smallest and most petite 3D helicopter T-REX 150 DFC, carries the same superior pedigree and design concept that originated from the successful T-REX line of helicopters. Feature strong power, superior flight control stability, and equipped with the high end components, far exceeding any other helicopters currently on the market.
Miniature size, control precision that resembles the larger helicopters, enables you to enjoy flying inside a confined space. Beginners can even enjoy this with ease by just turning down the speed dial. The innovative breakthrough T-REX 150 DFC will bring you a new dimension of flying enjoyment.
- Fully assembled and configured; just add a Futaba S-FHSS transmitter or Spektrum DSM2/DSMX - JR DSM2/DSMJ/DMSS satellite receiver and transmitter, then you're ready to fly.
- Integrated control system with specially optimized 3-axis gyro, receiver, electronic speed controller.
- All metal DFC main rotor head assembly featuring high end aesthetic and superior flight performance.
- Brushless motor used in main rotor; paired with 2S 7.4V 250mAh battery, the unimaginable power will surprise your senses.
- 4g digital micro servos increase helicopter control speed and precision.
- Tail brushless motor sustain optimal tail locking performance under high head speed and extreme flight conditions.
- Two different skill level main blades included - Black/Advanced & Orange/Beginner
- Compatible with Futaba S-FHSS 2.4GHz, Spektrum DSM2.DSMX & JR DSM2.DMSS
Main Blade Length: 120mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 271mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 41mm
Motor Pinion Gear: 10T
Main Drive Gear: 78T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1:7.8
Weight (w/o battery): 53g
- T-REX 150 DFC Helicopter
- (1) 150M Main Motor
- (1) 150M Tail Motor
- (1) D3155 Digital Servo
- (1) DS150 Digital Servo
- (1) Main Blade Set (advanced)
- (1) Main Blade Set (beginner)
- (1) Remote Extension
- (1) Tail Blade
- (1) Bind Plug
- (1) 2S Lithium Polymer Battery (30C/250mAh)
This product was added to our catalog on December 26, 2013.
*Update: Amain's customer service on this matter was amazing, I replaced the parts that were broken and rebuilt the Heli. I found that the MRS flybarless unit was NOT mounted level, not even close. Second, the roll rate dial I found made the hell unstable in it's default 8:00 position. I turned it to the 12:00 position and let and left 30% Expo. I also found that the blades were sorely out of balance. I found that the swash plate out of the box was no where near level at mid stick. Finally, I replaced the Main Shat, the Included shat was not straight, this may have been the result of the crash. I replaced it with a Titanium shaft. The result, today I flew fly in windy conditions, in Normal flight mode, and achieved a hands off hover, with a bit of tail wag, I may need to adjust the gyro slightly. My advice, take the time to go through this bird from top to bottom, it is NOT ready to fly out of the box. With a little work, this is in fact a great micro.)
insane head speed on it
this heli is worth getting if you are a expert-beginner or expert flyer it is very durable recommend flying in field with long grass as it saves the recommend getting hope this review was helpful)