This is the Align RCE-BL70G 70 Amp Brushless Electronic Speed Controller with Governor Mode.
- Large-sized high efficiency heatsink makes the ESC stable under large current output.
- 5-6V step-less adjustable BEC output allowing a custom voltage setting to match the servo specifications.
- BEC output utilizing switching power system, suitable for 7.4-22.2V (2s-6s) Li battery, with continuous current rating of 3A, and burst rating of 5A.
- Three programmable throttle speed settings to support quick throttle response.
- Include soft start and governor mode.
- Small and compact PCB design for lightweight and simple installation.
- Large heat sink for optimum thermal performance.
- Highly compatible: will work with 98% of all brushless motors currently on the market.
- Ultra-smooth motor start designed to run with all kinds of brushless motors.
- The power inlet utilizes a Japanese made "Low ESR" capacitor in order to provide stable power source.
- The throttle has more than 200 step resolution that provides great throttle response and control.
- If the aircraft should land or crash in an unexpected location and become lost, the pilot can enable the Aircraft Locator Option. The Aircraft Locator Option is engaged by tuning off the transmitter. When the ESC does not receive a signal from the transmitter for 30 seconds, it will start to send an alarm to the motor. The sound of the alarm will aid the pilot to locate the aircraft. This option will not work with a PCM receiver that has SAVE function enabled, or with low noise resistant PM receivers.
Continuous current: 70A with proper air flow
Surge current: 110A (5sec)
Supporting motor types: 2~10 pole in/outrunner brushless motors
Supporting maximum RPM: 2 poles=>190,000; 6 poles=>63,000
Supporting input voltage: 5.5V~25.2V
Supporting battery types: Li-Poly 2~6 cells
BEC output voltage: 5-6V step-less adjustment
Continuous current: 3A
Burst current: 5A
- (3) Align standard 4mm socket terminal (max current 110A)
- (3) 5x28mm Heat shrink tube
This product was added to our catalog on September 25, 2012