Align BL850H High Voltage Brushless Servo
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is the Align BL850H High Voltage Brushless Servo.
- Utilizes brushless motor design for fast speed, high efficiency and increases the lifespan of the servo.
- Supports 8.4v high voltage to provide optimal speed and torque performance.
- Designed specifically for helicopters, with highest specifications on the market: 0.028 sec/60° ultra fast speed and monstrous 173.59 oz-in (12.5kg-cm) torque, allowing the helicopter to perform faster, with higher precision.
- Ultra high 12 bits signal resolution for excellent precision and smoothness.
- Hardened high strength super alloy gears.
- Equipped with a CNC machined aluminum case, for top of the line aesthetics, and improved heat sink function.
- Supports both analog and digital control signals.
- Suitable for T-Rex 550/600/700/800 rudder use.
- Stall torque:
- @6.0V: 124.9 oz-in (9kg.cm)
- @7.4V: 152.76 oz-in (11kg.cm)
- @8.4V: 173.59 oz-in (12.5kg.cm)
- @6.0V: 0.045 sec/60°
- @7.4V: 0.03 sec/60°
- @8.4V: 0.028 sec/60°
- Rating Voltage: DC 4.8-8.4V
- Temperature Range: -20°C~+60°C
- Dimension: 40.3x20.1x38.7mm
- Weight: 75g
- (3) Servo rudder piece
- (1) Set screw
- (4) Rubber damper
- (4) Brass grommet
- (4) Tapping screw for servo
This product was added to our catalog on September 23, 2013.