Align APS-M Multicopter Controller
This is the Align APS-M Multicopter Controller.
- Must use with APS-M Multicopter Control Unit (AGNHEGAPS04).
- APS-M multirotor auto-pilot system with higher performance, precision sensors and superior reliability platform.
- Equipped with automatic return home function with remote activation ability from R/C transmitter. When RC transmitter signal is lost, multicopter will automatically fly back to home position.
- APS-M provides 3 intelligent flight modes: CFO, HCL, and POI.
- Provides real-time OSD flight data output function.
- RoHS certified.
- Compatible with PC and Bluetooth interface, could be easily adjust flight parameter and update firmware at any time.
- Fully supports Futaba, Spektrum and JR S. BUS/S.BUS and DSM2/DSMX/DSMJ/DMSS system.
Input Voltage: DC4.5V~8.4V.
Operating Current Consumption: <250mA@ 4.8V.
Operating Frequency: 400Hz
Operating Temperature: -20° ~ 65°C(-4° ~ 149 °F)
Hovering Precision (Depending on Satellite Status): Horizontal ±1m, Vertical ±1m
Highest Flight Speed: Horizontal 15m/sec, Vertical 6m/sec
Maximum Altitude Restriction: 700m(2297ft) above the takeoff point
Maximum Angular Speed: ALE 115° /sec, ELE 115° /sec, RUD 145° /sec
Maximum Tilting Angle: 30 degrees
Supports External Peripherals: G2 / G3 Gimbal、OSD+FPV Video Transmitter
Supports Multicopter Configurations: 4 rotors +, 4 rotors X, 6 rotors +, 6 rotors X, 8 rotors +, 8 rotors X
Dimension / Weight: 49x34.3x20mm / 21.27g
- (1) APS-M Multicopter Controller
- (3) Signal Wire
- (1) APS-M Sided Mounting Tape
This product was added to our catalog on June 10, 2015.