AKA Moto 1/8 Buggy Pre-Mounted Tires (2) (Yellow) (Soft)
This is a set of two AKA Moto 1/8 scale off-road buggy tires, pre-mounted on yellow EVO wheels. AKA's R-Line pre-mounts feature AKA's World Championship winning EVO wheel, and when combined with the stiffener disc (34003Y or 34003W), is the most technically advanced wheel available. The R-Line pre-mount also features AKA's soft red insert (34001S) which was also used by Cody King to win the 2010-2011 1/8 Buggy IFMAR World Championships. Combine these two revolutionary products with the quality and endurance of AKA tires and the result is the most technically advanced pre-mounted tires ever offered for 1/8 Buggies.
The Moto tire has been designed to take on the roughest and toughest terrain that you can throw at your 1:8 buggy. The massive lugs, race proven carcass, and AKA's proprietary rubber compounds will ensure that your tires last while tearing up the dirt. As with all of AKA tires, these are designed and made in the USA.
- Red Insert (Soft): The red insert is designed to soak up the big bumps with its fluted I.D. while still holding its shape in the turns to increase corner speed and consistency.
- Tread Performance: Each tire tread is computer designed and track tested by AKA engineers Gil Losi, Mark Pavidis and team drivers to ensure the best performance before each tire goes into production.
- Lifespan: The long life of the AKA tires is due to the collective decades of rubber compound development Gil Losi brings to the table. In fact, Mark and Gil have been responsible for developing some of the most successful tires in off-road racing for a generation. Each compound is tested in labs then rigorously track tested to ensure the highest quality.
- Balance: Like AKA inserts and wheels, tire balance is critical to superior performance and it''s a priority in AKA tires. Mold components are manufactured to the highest tolerances to ensure the best possible alignment of all the mold components. This results in a tire with more uniform thickness for the best possible balance.
- Mold Accuracy: AKA tire molds are made in the U.S.A. using the most advance mold-making techniques and processes available. The cost is higher to produce such a precision mold, but its part of an uncompromising desire to deliver the highest quality product available.
This product was added to our catalog on November 7, 2012.