AKA Enduro Short Course Tires (2)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is a set of two AKA Racing Enduro Short Course Tires. The ENDURO SC tread pattern is an all-around good tire for just about any surface condition. It's AKA's best selling SC tire. The ENDURO features a larger cross cut lugs which offers long tread life yet allows the lugs to fold over and bite into the harshest conditions. All AKA SC tires feature the industry standard 2.2/3.0 bead sizes. Mark and Gil have designed an innovative inner carcass design made to perfectly fit the industry standard AKA 1:8 buggy closed cell foams. This results in a much more controlled outer sidewall for more consistent handling and tread wear. No more cranking in tons of camber to keep the tire patch flat on the ground.
- Red Insert (Soft): The red insert is designed to soak up the big bumps with its fluted I.D. while still holding its shape in the turns to increase corner speed and consistency.
- Tread Performance: Each tire tread is computer designed and track tested by AKA engineers Gil Losi, Mark Pavidis and team drivers to ensure the best performance before each tire goes into production.
- Lifespan: The long life of the AKA tires is due to the collective decades of rubber compound development Gil Losi brings to the table. In fact, Mark and Gil have been responsible for developing some of the most successful tires in off-road racing for a generation. Each compound is tested in labs then rigorously track tested to ensure the highest quality.
- Balance: Like AKA inserts and wheels, tire balance is critical to superior performance and it''s a priority in AKA tires. Mold components are manufactured to the highest tolerances to ensure the best possible alignment of all the mold components. This results in a tire with more uniform thickness for the best possible balance.
- Mold Accuracy: AKA tire molds are made in the U.S.A. using the most advance mold-making techniques and processes available. The cost is higher to produce such a precision mold, but its part of an uncompromising desire to deliver the highest quality product available.
This product was added to our catalog on August 22, 2014.