Airtronics M11X FHSS-3 2.4GHz Radio System w/92744 4-Channel Receiver
With extended race times and events, the weight of the transmitter is more important than ever. The newly designed, more efficient dedicated 2.4Ghz RF system along with the smaller and lighter transmitter battery work together to make the M11X lighter and easy to handle. The M11X has a more traditional balanced feel and improved ergonomics.
For professionals, nothing matters more than speed and reliability. The M11X is lightning fast thanks to the 2.4GHz system being integrated into the radio circuitry in addition to using the latest FHSS-3 Sanwa 2.4GHz technology. This feature, alone, makes the radio inputs feel instantaneous! Lastly, while the legacy M11 had numerous adjustments, the M11X takes it one step further. We work closely with our world-championship drivers, both boat and car, and we listened. The M11X has the added features needed for an ever-changing and expanding hobby.
The M11X radio system includes the Transmitter, Receiver, Transmitter Battery, Transmitter Battery Charger, Switch-Harness, and Manual. Available after-market are sport and competition servos, lithium transmitter battery, D.S.C. cord, and radio case.
- 4 Channel Computer Radio With Advanced Programming for Competition Cars, Trucks, and Boats
- Compatible With Current Airtronics 2.4GHz FHSS-2 Surface Receivers
- System Includes 6-cell 1500mAh Ni-MH TX Battery And Charger
- Transmitter is compatible with Li-Poly 2 cell batteries!
- Ball Race Supported Steering Wheel and Trigger With Adjustable Spring Tensions
- High-Power FHSS-3 Technology Gives The Best Reception And Connectivity Giving Racers Added Assurance
- 2.4GHz FHSS-3 System Is Integrated Into The Radio System Eliminating The Need For Modules.
- Transmitter Can Be Adjusted For Left or Right Handed Drivers
- Adjustable Back Light Display and Vibration Settings
- Variable Rate Adjustment Can Be Used to Self-Calibrate or Compensate the Servo Movement to 100% When the Steering Wheel Has Been Limited to Move Less
- User and Model Names Can be Assigned
- Assignable Switches and Trims
- Vibration Setting for Timer Notifications in Noisy Environments
- Adjustable Dial Can be Set for Dig Functions, Remote Needle Valve Settings, or Reverse Functions
- 30 Model Memory
- Customizable Menu for Commonly Used Features Instead of Scrolling Through the Radio Menu
- Easy Navigation Menu
- Easily Activated and Inhibited Mixing Functions While Driving
- Failsafe Programming Available On All Channels for Electric and Nitro/Gas Use
- Multi-Function Timer/ Lap Counter
- Electronic Traction Control
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- Throttle Hold Setting for Reliable Pit Stops for Nitro/Gas Use
- Speed Sensitive Steering and Brake Adjustments
- Exponential Control Settings for Steering and Throttle
- Adjustable Rate Control Settings for Steering and Throttle
- Throttle and Brake Mixing for Large Gas Vehicles
This product was added to our catalog on May 12, 2009.