Aikon SEFM 20A ESC w/BLHeli_S
The Aikon SEFM is the newest revision of both hardware and software offered. BLHeli is arguably the most popular and preferred software for multirotor ESCs at this current time, and is constantly being improved upon month after month. After additional time and research, creators of BLHeli have now brought to you BLHeli_S!
The Aikon SEFM ESC utilizes the hardware components necessary to run the demanding BLHeli_S software, and offer increased performance over typical BLHeli software.
- Improved throttle response which allows for silky smooth operation.
- Small improvement on motor sync
- Smoother Motor Start
- Damped Light Operation Only
- PWM synced to Main Processor Clock Speed
- Added throttle resolution (Between 512 - 2048 steps, harwdware specific)
- Improved communication at high motor speeds (350k eRPM Limit and higher!)
- PPM, Oneshot 125, OneShot42, Multishot Support
The Aikon SEFM is an Opto ESC, which will require an alternate power source to power your flight controller. A list of preferred Power Distribution Boards can be found below:
Input Voltage: 2-4 cells, 2S-4S LiPo
Constant Current: 20 Amps
Burst Current: 30 Amps
Weight: 5g w/wire
Dimensions (LxWxH): 23x11x4mm
Motor Wire: N/A
Battery Wire: 100mm
Throttle Wire: 110mm
This product was added to our catalog on September 19, 2016.