Aerialfreaks Naze32 Acro Rev 5 Flight Controller (Vertical Connectors) Pre-Soldered
This is a factory replacement Aerialfreaks Mojo 280 FPV Flight Controller. Presoldered from the factory with vertically positioned motor output pins, and auxiliary pins.
The AbuseMarK FunFly "Acro Naze32" Flight Controller. This "Acro" is similar to the standard Naze32, but only uses the MPU6050 acc + gyro sensor. There is no pressure sensor or mag installed.
Developed by the infamous Hamasaki (AKA “timecop"), the Naze32 has become a must have piece for a variety of DIY multirotor projects. Simple to setup, with configuration based on the familiar “MultiWii” software, the Naze32 is perfect for small indoor or small to mid-sized outdoor multirotor aircraft. You can even use it as a standalone camera gimbal stabilizer! With its impressive sensors, some of the nicest GUI programs, combined with a variety of incredible features, the Naze32 will allow you to squeeze all the potential out of your aircraft. The Naze32 is nothing short of a work of art.
- Does not include Breakout Cable (ABUCABLE)
- Small 36x36mm footprint
- 7 grams (5 grams with no pins)
- 2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6050)
- Flexible motor outputs, support various airframe types - Quad/Hexa/Tri/Bi/Y4/Y6/Octo/Camera Gimbal. (Default is Quad-X)
- Up to 8 channel RC input - supports standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum receiver (FrSky, etc), or Spektrum Satellite receiver.
- Built in FrSky telemetry inverter (shared w/main port)
- Battery voltage monitoring
- Modern 32-bit processor running at 3.3V/72MHz (STM32F103CB).
- 16M bit onboard SPI flash
- Onboard MicroUSB for setup and configuration
- LEDs so bright, they will blind you
- MultiWii-based configuration software for easy setup
- rev5 hardware
- Made in JAPAN
Weight: 7 grams (5 grams with no pins)
Input Voltage: 16V*
*NOTE: The Naze controller can be powered by up to 16V directly, however the voltage is passed through to the receiver, so the receiver must also be capable of 16V input as well.
This product was added to our catalog on April 30, 2015.