Let me just start by saying our luck ran out before we ever got started. Barry, Chad, and I are sitting in Cleveland on a 3 hour delay. Apparently there is no flight crew on hand. As if that wasn’t enough of an inconvenience, Aaron’s truck decided to blow up on his way to the airport, so he will not be joining us.
There are two ways to look at this. Either this trip is cursed, or we are getting all the bad luck out of the way early. Stay tuned as this could go either way at this point.