Western Robotics Hercules Super Mini BEC G2 (5.3/6/7.3/8.2V)
This is the Western Robotics Hercules Super Mini BEC G2. This Battery Eliminator Circuit is the first compact and robust BEC ever designed that can withstand outstanding high current loads of up to 20 Amp Peak, and 10 Amps continuous with a voltage source of up to 8s LiPo battery (36V Max). The Hercules Super Mini Battery Eliminator Circuit G2 is a glitch free high efficiency, high power switching voltage regulator designed to work with all popular brands of receivers and servos. It provides safe and consistent power to your R/C receiver and servo(s) that eliminates the need for a separate battery source. The Hercules Super Mini G2 has a boost mode feature that provides protection against system brown outs as it maintains the selected regulated voltage even if the input voltage (4.5V Min.) drops below the output voltage. The Hercules Super Mini G2 is ideal for today’s more demanding R/C aircraft equipped with digital servos that require even higher current demands without sacrificing additional weight and size.
Weight: 29 grams
- Super compact high efficiency 5.3V, 6V, 7.3V and 8.2V selectable voltage regulator.
- Wide input voltage range from 4.5V to 36V (2-8 LiPo Cells).
- New boost mode feature protects against system brown outs. Maintains regulated voltage even if input voltage drops below the regulated voltage.
- High current capability of 10 Amps continuous, 20A peak with proper ventilation. In boost mode, 4 amp continuous max.
- Shut Down enable pin for remote shut down. Optional shut down switch sold separately.
- Protects against Current overload and Reverse Battery connections.
- LED status indicator gives visual feedback.
Weight: 29 grams
This product was added to our catalog on March 20, 2012.