TSA Model Infusion 700N Pro Nitro Helicopter Kit w/Gyro
This is the TSA Model Infusion 700N Pro Nitro Helicopter Kit, with an included Trajectory 3-Axis Gyro System. As a result of TSA's Endless Pursuit of Perfection, the Infusion 700 series pro helicopter kits features aerospace grade Carbon Fiber and in-house manufactured CNC aluminum parts on their 7-axis turning center that processes and chamfers in one single-step. The Infusion series also features an innovative swashplate control lever positioning system that enables pilots to precisely adjust the swashplate lever to 90 degree angles. With all this technology and premium grade materials, its easy to see that TSA and the Infusion series pro helicopter kits deliver a lightweight, extremely rigid and agile aircraft kit.
Infusion 700N Pro Features:
- Servo support bracing increases rigidity and reduces servo loading.
- Innovatively designed elevator control mechanism eliminates the need for an anti rotation guide. This ensures a precise, rigid and smooth operation system.
- 7 axis CNC machine produces a cutting edge high tolerance rotor head system. The 10mm feathering spindle provides rigidity for the most demanding of 3d style flying. Together this leads to a responsive consistent flying model.
- Electronic mounting points are conveniently provided throughout the model. This ensures all installations are neat, with multiple layout configurations provided.
- Dedicated in-flight mixture servo locations are standardized throughout the TSA gas/nitro range. This provides enhanced tuning capabilities which increases power and maximizes engine longevity.
- Frame stiffeners located in high load areas for increased rigidity and robustness.
- Both main and tail gears manufactured from high strength polymer impregnated metal. This ensures a durable and rigid drive line. Common components are used in both the primary and final drive gearboxes, providing a more user friendly approach of simplicity.
- Tail bevel gears are manufactured from polymer impregnated metal along with an all aluminum construction, providing durability and strength in a light weight configuration. For precision and reliability, each tail rotor grip is equipped with a dual radial and thrust bearing.
Trajectory Gyro System Features:
- Single unit, no additional sensors to install
- Aluminum and composite case
- Lightweight (28g) including mounting pad and wires
- Suitable for Nitro or Electric use
- Multiple mounting positions
- Simple programming without PC, laptop or console
- PPM / S-BUS / Spektrum satellite receiver compatible
- Compatible with 90, 120, or 140 degree swashplates
Infusion 700N Pro Specifications:
Full Length of Fuselage: 1845mm
Full Width of Fuselage: 215mm
Flying Weight (approx): 4420g
Main Rotor Diameter: 1580mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 262mm
Engine Class: 90-120
Gear Ratio: 8:4:1/8:0:1
Main Gear Ratio: 15T:126T / 120T
Tail Gear Ratio: 113T:25T
In-Flight Mixture Needle: Yes
Full Tank Capacity: 650CC
Material Specification: Carbon Fiber, Aluminum
Tail Rotor Drive: Shaft drive
Swashplate Angle: 120°
Main Blade (not included): 680-710mm
Tail Blade (not included): 90-110mm
Trajectory Gyro System Specifications:
Operating Voltage: 3.5V-8.5 VDC
Processor: 32Bit ARM
Analog Processing: 17Bit
Sensor Technology: 3 MEMS angular rate sensors
Adjustable Servo Center Pulse Width:
-Tail: 760μs / 960μs / 1520μs
Adjustable Servo Pulse Rate:
-Tail: 50 Hz / 165 Hz / 270 Hz / 330 Hz
-Swashplate: 50 Hz / 65 Hz / 120 Hz / 200 Hz
Built-In Swashplate Mixer: Mechanical / 90° / 120° / 140°
Serial Pulse Input: PPM / S-BUS / Spektrum-satellite*
Weight Without Cable: approx. 20 g
- Infusion 700N Pro Nitro Kit
- Trajectory Axis Gyro System
Needed to Complete:
- 7-Channel Radio System
- (1) Receiver Battery & Charger
- (1) On/Off Switch
- (4) Servos
- (1) Rudder Servo
- (1) 90 Size Helicopter Engine
- (1) 90 Size Helicopter Muffler
- Starter System, Starter Shaft & Starter Battery
- (1) Fuel Filter & Fuel Pump
- 10-30% Nitro Helicopter Fuel & Glow Ignitor
This product was added to our catalog on October 3, 2012.