ProTek RC 1S "High Power" Li-Poly Micro Heli/Airplane 25C Battery Pack (3.7V/100mAh)
This is the ProTek R/C 1S 100mAh, 25C Micro Helicopter/Airplane Lithium Polymer battery pack. This pack will fit most micro aircraft that use 70mah to 130mAh battery packs. It fits well in most applications, but may require a slight modification to the ESC battery plug. When used in aircraft that normally use 70mAh batteries, these batteries will provide longer flight times and increased performance. Additionally, when used with aircraft that use batteries larger than 100mAh, because these packs are lighter they will provide improved 3D performance.
- Type: Lithium Polymer
- Capacity: 100mAh
- Voltage: 3.7V nominal
- Connector Type: Molex
- Number of Cells: 1
- Weight: 3g
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 31x12.5x7mm
- Maximum Charge Rate: 1C (100mAh)
- Maximum Continuous Discharge: 25C (2.5A)
- Maximum Burst Discharge: 50C (5A) for 3 seconds
1) DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging
2) DO NOT leave unattended when charging
3) ALWAYS balance charge the battery
4) ALWAYS use a LiPo charging bag
5) YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
6) YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
7) READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
NOTE: When using high energy Li-Polymer Batteries, please do not over-discharge or over-charge batteries as this will result in over heated batteries. Discharging capacity can't exceed 80% of the max capacity of the pack after full charging to ensure a good cycle performance. It is recommended to fully charge a brand new battery before using and only discharge the battery 50% for first 5 cycles. Always monitor flight time and/or set a low voltage warning on ESC (End voltage cannot be lower than 3.2v per cell) Do not use the battery that has too low a voltage.
Do not expose batteries to sunshine or store/charge batteries at the temperature above 35°C or in a closed car. The high temperature environment could cause damage to the pack or make it burst. If the battery becomes hot while fast charging, high current discharging or racing, do not charge the battery until it has cooled completely. Wait about 20 mins, then inspect prior to recharging.
ProTek R/C is an AMain.com brand.
This product was added to our catalog on November 16, 2010.
Customers that bought this also purchased...