MKS DS92A+ Titanium Gear High Speed Micro Digital Flybarless Helicopter Coreless Cyclic Servo
This is the MKS DS92A+ Titanium Gear High Speed Micro Digital Flybarless Helicopter Coreless Cyclic Servo. The MKS DS92 micro servo is great for 450 class cyclic or small airplane rudder applications. But the DC motor limited performance, and prevented the servo from excelling in Flybarless applications. To solve this, MKS added a Cordless Motor to the DS92 and has developed the DS92A+ for flybarless 450 class cyclic applications.
- Chrome Titanium Alloy Gears
- Cordless DC Motor
- FET Driver
- CNC Aluminum middle case w/plastic top and bottom
- Dual Ball Bearings
- Ideal for flybarless 450 class cyclic applications
- @ 4.8V: 33.33 oz/in (2.40 kg-cm)
- @ 6.0V: 40.97 oz/in (2.95 kg-cm)
- @ 4.8V: 0.070
- @ 6.0V: 0.058
- Weight: 17.43 g (0.61 oz)
- Dimensions: 23x12x27.25mm
- Operating Voltage: 4.8 ~ 6.0 V DC
- Working frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Dead band: 0.001ms (Default)
- Bearing Type: 2BB
- Motor Type: Coreless Motor
- Gear Type: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
This product was added to our catalog on April 24, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 46 VIP Reward Points Learn More
Manufacturer InfoBrowse other products from MKS