MicroHeli Aluminum XL Tail Boom System
This is an optional MicroHeli Aluminum XL Tail Boom System, and is intended for use with the Blade mCP X helicopter. The Aluminum XL Tail Boom system is designed by Microheli products with a 20mm extended tail boom to help reduce the load on the tail motor and to also increase tail response and performance on the Blade mCP X helicopter. It is a direct replacement for the stock tail system and has been CNC machined from aircraft Aluminum, Carbon fiber and Carbon rod to minimize any unwanted tail vibration and twisting. This allows the tail system to perform more efficiently during 3D maneuvers. The Tail Motor Mount is made of aluminum to dissipate and prevent overheating the tail motor under high speed conditions. The system is light weight at only 1.92 grams, and the design will provide you with efficient tail response and a stylish look for your mCP X.
- CNC machined Aluminum XL Tail Boom, Aluminum Tail Motor Mount, Carbon Fiber Vertical Fin and Carbon Rod
- 20mm extended tail boom to reduce the load on the tail motor and increase tail response
- Minimizes unwanted tail vibration and twisting to allow the tail to perform more efficiently
- Dissipates and prevent overheating tail motor under high speed condition
- Very light weight
- Weight: 1.92g
- (1) Aluminum XL Tail Boom
- (1) Aluminum Tail Motor Mount
- (1) Carbon Fiber Vertical Fin
- (1) Carbon Rod Linkage
- (1) Aluminum Vertical Fin Pin
This product was added to our catalog on February 10, 2012.
Manufacturer InfoBrowse other products from MicroHeli