Mavrikk 3-in-1 Ball Link Sizing Tool
This is the Mavrikk 3-in-1 Ball Link Sizing Tool. Until now, finding a ball link sizer for 250 and micro size helis was virtually impossible. Mavrikk has developed a link sizer that combines three finger twist ball link sizers into one convenient package! Now you have a single tool that contains the correct sizes for 250/micro helis all the way up to 90 class machines all in the same tool! Not only that, Mavrikk has incorporated a link driver for micro and 90 class heli's into the tool so its easier to thread the links onto the rods!
How it works:
How it works:
- Use a set of calipers to determine the size of the metal round ball link on your helicopter.
- Check the size of the ball link end on the ball link sizer tool.
- Adjust the size of the ball link end on the sizer tool by turning the small Phillips screw driver inwards (clockwise) so that it matches the dimensions of the metal round ball link - NOTE: a high quality size ph1 or equivalent is recommended to prevent the screw head from getting damaged.
- When you have the right size on the tool, install the tool in to the plastic ball link end and turn it as you move the plastic linkage about until you get smooth, non restricted movement of the plastic linkages. Repeat for all other plastic links.
- Use linkage driver for assembly
This product was added to our catalog on August 8, 2012.