Lynx Heli Blade 130 X "T.B.S. System" Ultra Tail Boom Combo Set (Red)
This is an optional Lynx Heli Blade 130 X "T.B.S. (Torque Bearing Support) System" Ultra Tail Boom Combo Set. The T.B.S. tail boom system will replace the standard 130 X tail boom and support with bearing for the torque shaft for smooth rotation without any vibrations. The T.B.S. system is a composition of OEM Carbon Fiber square boom with a high tensile stress aluminum tubing were the radial bearing is placed, and other components for the perfect function. These parts are assembled using a special Loctite adhesive that assures the best assembly cohesion.
Lynx heli has tested many different assembly solutions and in particular the position of the bearing in the boom assembly. Their findings concluded the bearing needed to be placed closer to the frame to eliminate vibrations from the supported torque shaft. The result is top performance, ultimate precision and an overall great flying feeling.
- Lynx introduce the innovative T.B.S (Torque Bearing Support) tail boom system that supports the torque shaft like a big size Heli.
- Direct replacement and improvement for your 130X.
- Smooth and vibe free tail transmission system.
- Optimized lightweight design.
- Optimized assembly that increase tail boom rigidity
- Optimized assembly the reduce boom torques rotation.
- Optimized bearing support position to eliminate harmonica vibes.
- Design assisted by FEA (Finite Element Analysis) to achieve light weight and maximum strength.
Square Tail Boom Sectors: Carbon Fiber
T.B.S Tubing: Aluminum 7075-t6 – Black anodized
Bearing material: Chrome steel alloy – ABEC 5 precision class – manufactured in Japan
Weight: only weighs 0.5 grams more than standard boom
- (1) 130X T.B.S. tail boom
- (1) 130X Carbon Steel torque shaft
- (2) 130X Extended Tail Boom Support (120 mm long) – Red
- (4) Pan Head Self Taping Screw M1.6x5
Note: Lynx T.B.S tail boom cannot be used with standard (short) tail boom support and will need extended tail boom support. Lynx offer this combo as a solution for those who don’t dispose of the extended tail boom support. Any aftermarket extended tail boom support can be used, the minimum length usable is 100mm, Lynx booms are 120mm to assure the best tail support.
This product was added to our catalog on July 12, 2013.